Someone please help....

Guys I found an EA that on backtesting was fantastic, then after i saw it didnt make a trade for an hour I realized that crap this ea is broken. Then I googled and found out that this code only looks good on back testing. Some of you maybe familar with this ea but it is new to me.. I cant figure out how to get the damn thing to trade live on demo and live account. (of course demo always first). The Code with MAGIC is from this site. The original is from Forex Dysynced. Can someone tell me how to get this bad boy to make live trades? I see the .hst I changed it to .srv didnt work.. I cant figure it out. Non of these ea's are opening any trades. And if someone can point me in the right direction on how and ea opens trades that would be great. If this Ea can trade live then it can be adjustable to trade like it does on the back testing. But im at wits ends with this one.

Can someone help me out?

i think this was just an ea designed for backtesting, so it's pretty much useless in live.

This EA use history from future data, so in live account there is no future data. you can't trade with this ea. see this :

bool FindTimePlace( int SearchTime )

{

int LeftTime, RightTime, PosTime;

int Left, Right, Pos;

oooh, it does the time reversal too

show us recent trade entry, so we will know the moment and compare with our templates, and see which one will work

hehehehe, reversal, go back to the future

Thank you guys for the input. I want to shoot the person who created this EA but if one day I am able to get this bad boy to work I will definitely share it with everyone.

So far i have tried

Tech Analyst Nitemare - its ok

Sell&Buy - sucked

Fuzzy Logic - it be awesome if it would buy and also do sl

Comfracti - - sucked.

And a bunch more..

Would you guys be able to tell me what is a good EA out there?

Reason: