Hypothetical Low Risk Portfolio: The HLRP

Hi guys !

I have created a hypothetical low risk portfolio (call it the HLRP). This portfolio includes only the RAS signal providers with the highest Sharpe ratio - only providers from the "excellent" and "very good" categories (for referencies see my thread "Post here your Scharpe (Sortino) ratio"). Each provider has an equal portion of initial deposit ($10K). In the beginning of each month I will update this portfolio adding and removing providers according their Sharpe ratio. But as soon as a provider is in the portfolio they (he/she) will stay there for at least a month. So here as it stands for the moment (from August beginning):

THE HLRP: pure profit (profit - provider 's cost) $255 (2.55%)

RAS ID / pips made / profit $ / provider's cost $ / comments

31487 / 49 / 183 (5.49%) / 95 / lowest risk

30275 / 50 / 170 (5.10%) / 50 / value for money

21563 / 55 / 47 (1.41%) / 29 / bargain

Please, remember that this is a low risk portfolio in terms of risk/return, which could be suitable for a long term investment. You can create a balanced portfolio adding more risky/high pipping providers (but then don't forget to do your money management properly).

Also, if you have ideas for low risk portfolios in terms of risk/return - share them with the community here. It will be helpful for a novice forex trader/investor.

due to absece of interest I will not resume its updating...

Reason: