TexasPips RAS ID: 31859

Description:

I use a unique system to follow upward/downward trends and I look for quick profits. My goal is is make a minimum of 2-10 pips per trade. I have had very good success with this strategy. I trade all of the following pairs (USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, CHF/JPY, EURCHF, NZD/USD, GBP/JPY). Give me a chance and watch your pips grow. You will not be disappointed in what you see!

Strategy:

Semi-manual system with the use of a Trailing indicator to control profit and stop loss.

Money Management:

Most trades are with .01 or .02 lots.

If trading with .01 lots then minimum account of $200

If trading with .02 lots then minimum account of $500

Disclaimer:

This is not a get rich quick strategy. There will be wins and losses. If you stick with me for the long term you will be profitable. Most important, let's have fun and make some pips!

Daily Update

Update for 8-11-10:

+ $63 for the day.

Daily Update for 8-12-10

Another profitable day. It wasn't as good as the previous day but still ok.

+ $27.95

TexasPips update for 8-18-10

Results for 8-17-10.

+$9.56

Kind of a slow trading day but once again in profit.

Midweek Update

We are half way through this week and up $74.68 so far. We are making pips here in Texas. Come join me and you will make pips also.

Weekly Update

TexasPips had another successful week. Our signals gained $145.63 for the week. Come check us out and you too can make pips.

Results for Week ending September 3, 2010

TexasPips had yet another successful week of trading. Total amount gained this week was $210.24. Come join us and make some pips.

Broker

I just wanted to let everyone know that I use FXDD Live account on all my signals sent to the RAS Server. I have been using this broker for several years and very happy with them. By the way, my signals have generated $92.00 in profit so far this week. Come join us and make some pips.

Reason: