EA based on Price action only - page 18

mladen:
Try this version : price_action_ea2.2.mq4

also if isn't to much to ask to add a martingale 0ption, first order 1lots if loss second order 5lots if win go back to first order. Thanks

mladen:

sorry but still not working when tp is 5 pip the order is tp 50 pip and what im looking is a move of only 5 pip. so for example eurusd buy order price:1.33536 tp will be 1.33541.

kawasaki500:
sorry but still not working when tp is 5 pip the order is tp 50 pip and what im looking is a move of only 5 pip. so for example eurusd buy order price:1.33536 tp will be 1.33541.

What you explained is a 5 point take profit not a 5 pips take profit

Enter take profit like 0.5 but almost sure that the broker will not allow that low take profit

mladen:

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I Just want to say THANK YOU SIR very2 much for this EA ...

I was trying to search for one just like this that has...

1) GlobalVariable

2) HiddenSLTP

3) And a lot2 more

What can I say, You are the best.... 11th Credit....

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I Just want to say THANK YOU SIR very2 much for this EA ...

I was trying to search for one just like this that has...

1) GlobalVariable

2) HiddenSLTP

3) And a lot2 more

What can I say, You are the best.... 11th Credit....

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

There is no need for that EA to use global variables

As of the rest : what is "lot2"?

mladen:
AZRUL

There is no need for that EA to use global variables

As of the rest : what is "lot2"?

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I just need the template/sample of a working EA that has that function... to be use on my indicator that has GV.. SIR..

Your's is always reliable....

yous truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I just need the template/sample of a working EA that has that function... to be use on my indicator that has GV.. SIR..

Your's is always reliable....

yous truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

I do not use global variables (for multiple reasons)

For example : global variables are local to the folder (if you start the same EA from two separate folders, they are not going to be aware of others global variable), the same thing is from the net : they have no idea about others global variables. Reinstalling metatrader resets global variables, you can accidentally delete or overwrite the global variable , ... and so on

All in all, in my opinion, global variables are unreliable

mladen:
AZRUL

I do not use global variables (for multiple reasons)

For example : global variables are local to the folder (if you start the same EA from two separate folders, they are not going to be aware of others global variable), the same thing is from the net : they have no idea about others global variables. Reinstalling metatrader resets global variables, you can accidentally delete or overwrite the global variable , ... and so on

All in all, in my opinion, global variables are unreliable

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I did not realized that it was that unreliable, I guess have to use the iCustom then... Thanks for the TIP... SIR I really appreciate it... save me a lot of unwanted future issues...

yours truly

AZRUL...

also if isn't to much to ask to add a martingale 0ption, first order 1lots if loss second order 5lots if win go back to first order. Thanks

kawasaki500:

What you are taking about is not martingaling

For start, why don't you try using the money management that it already has build it (use UseMoneyManagement and TradeSizePercent for that)?

PS: stop loss usage with orders automatically excludes martingaling. If you want to use a martingale, you can not use stop loss

Reason: