EA based on Price action only - page 16

Bongo:
At least somebody thank you me.

Many members on this forum just only asking:

Send me that EA, send me this robot,

idiots, what they are thing that I'm Happy Helper or Santa Clase.

Dear Santa Claus:

Send me the EA.

Files:

fxnewbie:
Dear Santa Claus: Send me the EA.

ASAP. Santa Clause

hifromeddie:
Does anyone know if this trading strategy is possible:

If Price Feed A is very accurate and nondelayed, and has a current EURUSD price of 1.45000, and Price Feed B is about 5 pips behind, but catches up in a few seconds or minutes (but by that time Price Feed A is ahead again), is it possible to know the future by looking at Price Feed A, and then going to a slow MT4 Price Feed (if you have a account with the slower broker) and placing a trade in the direction of the price on the fast price feed?

If this is possible does anyone know a fast price feed, and a slow/delayed MT4 broker price feed?

I realize there is the spread, but even if you can get 2 or 3 pips out of this strategy over and over it will add up, and you can even use large lots since you know which direction the price will head for a few seconds or minutes.

In fact maybe someone can create a EA to use on the slower broker, but that looks at a faster, less delayed Price Feed to determine trade direction for the next few seconds or minutes, and then open a trade in that direction on the delayed broker platform.

I have actually wrote a DLL and developed an EA for someone exactly like this a while ago. However I don't personally agree with this logic.

fxngold, Bongo

I find that price action expert advisor to be one of the few reliable experts having just recently complete one for myself. EA that rely on indicator tend to be on the sluggish side of trading and are prone to melt downs when the indicator fails to interpret the data it is getting from the market. Great work fxngold. I think you guys have earned the rights to be a little more gaurded about your work as these EA durring the programing phases can cause serious amount of fustration and many a time head aches too if they do not work as planned. Wish you many more success !

wizkido200:
fxngold, Bongo I find that price action expert advisor to be one of the few reliable experts having just recently complete one for myself. EA that rely on indicator tend to be on the sluggish side of trading and are prone to melt downs when the indicator fails to interpret the data it is getting from the market. Great work fxngold. I think you guys have earned the rights to be a little more gaurded about your work as these EA durring the programing phases can cause serious amount of fustration and many a time head aches too if they do not work as planned. Wish you many more success !

Few years ago, I'm lost to much money.

Why? Because Russian government diced to sell USD and buy Euro.

Vladimir Putin didn’t call me. I will be do the same..sell.sell..

The best strategy is: Follow the big one.

Bongo

Hi, fxgold, how could I contact with you? sorry , I am newbie here. could not sent you an PM , would you please sent your email to my PM box? thanks

Sorry out of the thread title

Dear Bongo,

Bongo boss of your experience, I beg your advice. Is there an EA:

1. Profitable on a scalping system with a big profit in a short time? (Within one day produce the best EA how much% profit?)

2. Or EA Trend following can do that? (Within one day produce the best EA how much% profit?)

3. Are there any EA are able to survive on each day, week, month, and year to always produce a profit?

Please opinion and your experience because I somehow had the wrong settings or do not understand but that obviously has never encountered such EA. Even if providing only 15% profit per day, whereas I am a small investor to be very inefficient. To date I do not have the EA as described in any forum. Thank you

paijowijaya:
Dear Bongo,

Bongo boss of your experience, I beg your advice. Is there an EA:

1. Profitable on a scalping system with a big profit in a short time? (Within one day produce the best EA how much% profit?)

2. Or EA Trend following can do that? (Within one day produce the best EA how much% profit?)

3. Are there any EA are able to survive on each day, week, month, and year to always produce a profit?

Please opinion and your experience because I somehow had the wrong settings or do not understand but that obviously has never encountered such EA. Even if providing only 15% profit per day, whereas I am a small investor to be very inefficient. To date I do not have the EA as described in any forum. Thank you

I have this EA but I'm using for only my accounts.

It is not giving me 15% per day, it is profitable.

paijowijaya:
Hi Bongo,

I just want opinions from you because you are an expert ... so thank you for your guidance and advice.

Dear paijowijaya,

Mr. Bongo is as much as an expert as Mother Theresa is an expert on face lifts.

Mr. Bongo is sitting here already 6 years and did nothing else then claiming he is making tons of money but never gave any proof of that with the help of a verified publisher link ( why claiming such a thing if you do not want to give proof ? )

He has never shared a working EA. Has never shared a working system or came up with a set of trading rules so that people could make money from.

If there would be a competion of taking in useless space on the servers of forex-tsd then he would win it by far ( thinking about it, there would even be no competion. He would have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place).

Friendly regards... iGoR

Many Thanks for your response

iGoR:
Dear paijowijaya,

Mr. Bongo is as much as an expert as Mother Theresa is an expert on face lifts.

Friendly regards... iGoR

Dear Igor,

Many thanks for your response ... hi..hi...

Best Regards

paijowijaya

Reason: