RAS signals: Tiger, Trident & Janus

Here you can ask any questions regarding my RAS signals:

ID 31720 Tiger,

ID 31721 Trident,

ID 31722 Janus.

Thank you for making these systems accessible!

Do you have a longer trading record for ID 31722 that you could post? What is the principle of ID 31722 and where do you see potential risks? It looks like a Martingale.

bubo:
Thank you for making these systems accessible! Do you have a longer trading record for ID 31722 that you could post? What is the principle of ID 31722 and where do you see potential risks? It looks like a Martingale.

Sorry for some delay, I was out during the last few days...

Janus looks like a Martingale because it is a Martingale . Potential risk is a long steady trend (>1500 pips) without roll-backs of at least 20% of the last movement. You can find a longer trading record for Janus here: w w w.myfxbook.com/members/ForexGenius/janus-1/36625 (please remove the spaces between www, I'm not allowed to post URLs yet).

payment

what is the difference between buying the ea directly from your website and paying subscription monthly for your signal in RAS? Are they belong to the same system / ea?

yvechek:
what is the difference between buying the ea directly from your website and paying subscription monthly for your signal in RAS? Are they belong to the same system / ea?

We just give more options to the customers, they can either buy or subscribe to the signals in RAS in their choice. We sell EA Janus and EA Trident (our own developments) on our website. As for EA Tiger, we cannot sell it because its copyrights belong to other developers, so we can only offer its signals.

Amazing Performance Trading

I am pretty much attracted to your signals, great performance after 4 weeks of trading.

Reason: