Bourn Technologies - RAS ID: 31759

Dear Trader,

Bourntec presents a portfolio of three trend following Expert Advisors. Maximum three positions could be opened at a particular time. Take Profit values are set either at 5 pips from the opening or at the nearest support/resistance level. Subscribers have to set Stop Loss values in accordance with their own money management style or to accept the always given values. In case the market demands then one countertrend/hedging position will be opened. Broker is Alpari UK. Good trading to all of us!

Yeah Baby!...Bourn Supremacy!

Supremacy ?... Technologies !...

It would be better for you if you post the link of your RAS signal

Cheers

the activation process is still under way and I am allowed to post URLs to other sites only after I have made 10 posts or more. You still can find info by using my ID number in the appropriate place of the RSA urls or "bourntec" in mt4i. Statistics after 3 trading days looks like this (not sure whether SPF and Sharpe (Sortino) have been updated) :

Weeks 2

Annual ROI% 1395.68

SPF 0.11

Profit Factor 0.00

Sharpe (Sortino) 1.97 (3.37) - not sure this was updated.

Total Profit 142 pips

255.00 USD

Last week Profit 142 pips

255.00 USD

Active/Pending Trades 0 / 0

Trading Records 23

Average pips per trade 6 pips

Winning/losing orders 23 (100.0%) / -

Max/Min active orders 2 / 1

Max/Min Lot size 0.20 / 0.10

Balance Max drawdown 0.00

Average profit per week 71 pips

127.50 USD

Largest losing trade

Largest winning trade 14 pips (28.60 USD)

Details

Max consecutive wins 23 (255.00 USD)

Max consecutive losses -

Bourn Technologies | Rent a Signal

6 pip avarage winner, might be unrealistic on clients' accounts because of lag, broker and spread differences.

don't cry - it is very realistic. Please, check up another provider, who is very successful (even #1 on ZT) - SystemsFX, RAS ID 21605 and 21594 (Andryuha77 has same 6 and 7 pips). Besides it is the average value...

How long is the activation process ? Could anybody let me know, please? newdigital, perhaps? Thanks.

Mine (FWP EURUSD | 31730) is also under validation process.

newdigital,

I did cklick on the activation link and asked about activation, then I received an email from you - did what you asked and emailed you about it... Please, check your emails. Do I need to write to the support again? Thanks.

Bourntec:
How long is the activation process ? Could anybody let me know, please? newdigital, perhaps? Thanks.

Click on the activation link on your signal.

Or write in support: as I know - it was some changes in support ...

Or just write in support ask for my participation for example.

Because I did not receive any activation requests for few days ... may be - other support guys are activating ...

Reason: