What kind of music you hear while you trade ? - page 43

I prefer to listen slow and very good with rythem music during the trading period.

I like to have a tx on with the music chanel on it, so i listen to whatever is there.

I quite often listen to classical music when trading or writing code.

Sometimes it's via CD, other times it's via MP3 files, but quite often I just pull up you tube and find a good playlist selection.

For classical, I enjoy Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, and numerous other great artists as well.

One mix that I listen to on YouTube is

Antonio Vivaldi - I Solisti Veneti - YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=E2uOGOqIyC4

It's a nice 6 hour long selection of Vivaldi to listen to.

- David

I usually listen music according to my mood. This is true for listening to music during trading as well. Some examples: Il Divo, Richard Clayderman, Kelly Family, Kenny Rogers, Eros Ramazotti... etc.

mladen:
Found this old forgotten and un-answered thread. Here is one :

Hey!!!! mladen!!!!! you must really like this song!!!!! it's the name under your name under your profile!!!!!

I'm glad I finally came in this thread because I always did wanted to ask you why does it say passenger under your name on your profile? I would of thought you being who you are around here it should say something like driver or chauffeur if you wanted to go that route!!! get it? driver,passenger,chauffeur,route?!!! lol anyways this post answered my long awaited question and curiosity.... cheers and happy trading..Max

Reason: