Time Pass Analysis -- journal - page 2

time for some EW again

ok so i got lost and wanted to check some wave progression so to say .. the move down is impulsive if i must say but long scenario might not be that good .. i think this is a 4th wave ( small time frame ) which should stop below 1.2914 and provide a way down to 1.2813 ... 1.2813 is a pivotal point to watch for buying opportunity . Below 1.2813 currently no idea ... so 1.2813 for now to watch for retracement for a push up and 1.2914 for Resistance current channels

Guyver:
Drum Roll!.. 1.2863 was met .. from here currently no idea until there is some more price development and some more time passing..

Nice call Guyver, are you trading EW? Nice clean looking charts.

Maybe too clean.....think you need one of xx3xxx's rainbow in a blender, post modern Dali' esque, interpretive dance templates just to get some color in your life...

Regards,

Z

zipfrog:
Nice call Guyver, are you trading EW? Nice clean looking charts.

Maybe too clean.....think you need one of xx3xxx's rainbow in a blender, post modern Dali' esque, interpretive dance templates just to get some color in your life...

Regards,

Z

lol .. no comments... heh

--------

for trading yeah well some EW and Support / Resistance

-guyver

checking in...

i revisited the chart again .. simply put the current high is what i give as the iv wave 1.2914 was expected it went a little higher another break above and it might just be something else and not moving with the previous chart.. below 1.2813 is the same scenario ..

-re

there was some small movement down ( scalping perhaps ) but nothing much happend since the 1.2863 ( previous target for short ) is nicely supported .. current stance ( Text Book wave iv ... however, for my analysis this should not take 1.2935 the MAX ) the structure is completely altering then wave (II) marked on the chart which is the norm for wave (iv) but not to stuck into what should happen then what is currently happening.. 1.29141.2935 must resist . Anything above this then this wave count is invalid // the v wave should end ( if happen ) near 1.2813 or something atleast below wave iii or below 1.2863

Guyver:
there was some small movement down ( scalping perhaps ) but nothing much happend since the 1.2863 ( previous target for short ) is nicely supported .. current stance ( Text Book wave iv ... however, for my analysis this should not take 1.2935 the MAX ) the structure is completely altering then wave (II) marked on the chart which is the norm for wave (iv) but not to stuck into what should happen then what is currently happening.. 1.29141.2935 must resist . Anything above this then this wave count is invalid // the v wave should end ( if happen ) near 1.2813 or something atleast below wave iii or below 1.2863

Cool!... the wave 5 minimum was hit as of this writing the current low was 1.2845..

Wave 5 End

Drum Roll! for preferred wave 5 ending!.. currenty the market is reaching the 1.2813... as now below wave (iii) completed all the patterns .. if any retracement would come ...... ( that is a different story and when in more time passing perhaps... )

--eur

wow!! .. EU is still shooting down... it was a good thinking then to leave it for some "time passing".. It is also important to understand that only 50% times there will be a trade able EW pattern imho others may have different view .. so trying to force will not help much anyways will see it again after some time if no passing time..

No EW --

I'll have to step out of EW for now as i can't find any probable scenerio .. however the previous S/R is still in place ..

The 1.2813 is current "Resistance" which was a previous "Support" the "Pivot" is at 1.2863 that means if i am looking to long this then for now i will look to long once the pivot is reached that said not much to report at this point as shorts are preffered below 1.2863 and long above if reach

Reason: