The Reverse _Tunnel

Hi everyone,

I would like to transform and share a manual system i've been using for the last 3 years and always in profit...

But i would like your help to make a robot with it (EA)

The system has the following rules...

Chart 1 Minute

Place a SMA of 610 applied to Close, then add the following levels to it -10, -20, -30, -40 , -50, -60, -70 and of course 10,20,30,40,50,60,70

Sell 1 Lot @ 10, 2 Lots @ 20 ....

Buy 1 Lot @ -10, 2 Lots @ -20 ....

Take profit when price comes back to SMA...

Quite simple a lot of money...

Can you help make a EA of this?

Thanks

HugoGon:
Hi everyone,

I would like to transform and share a manual system i've been using for the last 3 years and always in profit...

Chart 1 Minute

Place a SMA of 610 applied to Close, then add the following levels to it -10, -20, -30, -40 , -50, -60, -70 and of course 10,20,30,40,50,60,70

Can you help make a EA of this?

Thanks

Which pair works best with this system? Thanks

Just curious how did you arrive at the number 610 for your SMA? Is it a fib number or something?

EUR/USD , GBP/USD and usd/JPY can you help build a EA?

Files:
eurusd.jpg  254 kb

Aldente:
Just curious how did you arrive at the number 610 for your SMA? Is it a fib number or something?

Fibo number... :-)

HugoGon:
EUR/USD , GBP/USD and usd/JPY can you help build a EA?

Did anybody see my picture?

7 trades today not a single loss....

Please make a robot of this and we will be all millioanre

Hi GugoGon. Where is the stop loss?

Hi Hugogon,

Besides the take profit, where is the stop loss? I mean "how many pips should the EA have on each trade? "

If no stop loss, then, when market goes strongly in one direction, what will happen to the account?

Thanks

James

Using 1 minute chart always, always comes to MA 610

Interesting

You say you have made money using this system over the last three years which is a period when we have experienced extremely high volatility.

High volatility is normally a killer for martingale systems so if your system can make money in 'interesting times' you are onto something potentially exciting here.

Do you have rules not to use this system just before/after news releases?

I also use a martingale type system but have rules concerning timing of trades to avoid losses.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Reverse Tunnel EA

Can anybody help me?

Chart 1 Minute

i already tried but i cant do it to work

Thanks

Files:

HugoGon:
Can anybody help me? Thanks

You can get similar EAs at ForexFactory. Try searching Nanningbob's 60x90 thread and you can use his earlier EAs for your purpose. It was basically using M5 with 90 pips gap and 3 steps. Meanwhile I will try to edit one of his EAs for you if I can..

Reason: