Indicator EA's with time range selection ?

Hi

Are there any basic single indicator EA's with the ability to select which times ranges you want to trade ?

This would be good for all indicators really but I was thinking of trying something with the a simple standard MACD for starters ?

Or perhaps even indicator EA's with ability to select multiple time ranges and also the ability to select how many trades you want during those times.

If it's bouncing everywhere in consolidation you might want to cut losses and just take 2 trades during those times etc etc.

Anybody know of anything like this ?

trading times are coded into the ea strategies

if youd like to visibly look over the past, heres a indy that can highlight times

Files:
times.mq4  6 kb

Times

tomhliles:
trading times are coded into the ea strategies if youd like to visibly look over the past, heres a indy that can highlight times

Thanks I'll take a look

Can it trade only at designated times ?

In other words if I wanted to trade an indicator such as SMA at 2pm est time only ?

Or MACD at 9pm only one trade.

And then backtest to see which was the best times to trade each indicator ?

Need help ...can anyone modify this ea?

Hello, here i have attached slope direction ea. I need some modification in that is this ea when i set its take profit and stop loss, then it close order before my stop loss value. The change should be there is that .... Let him take buy sell trades but that trade order should be close to value set for profit and stop loss value only. It should not close before my stop loss value. It enters too many trade on m1 timeframe. Its ok for me, but the only change i want is should not close before my stop loss value. Also it should enter in constant same lot size i set.

Please help me in this...i do not have any knowledge in ea programming. So expecting lot of help from programmers experts.

Thanks in advance and thanks for your time.

Thanks

Thanks

I'll check it out,

I would have thought there would have already been this feature for every indicator out there.

Especially since there may be times that are better then others so you could set which time span you wish to trade.

Such as lets say i want to trade a sma 20 only from 9pm to 11pm and a maximum of 2 trades during that period.

If it's spiking all over you don't want to keep trading it, but if it's moving smooth you may want to stay in until it reverses etc etc.

Anyhow I would have thought this feature would have been standard for all available indicators ?

Thanks for the reply, I'll check out the file.

Reason: