Market Open

Hello,

Who would be able to point me in the right direction. I have an idea for an ea. It would look at the market open price. If the price is lower than the market open it would go short and vice versa. It would be used on 30m chart or 1H and use a filter or HainkenAshi.

I did some manual back testing of the strategy and it looks good. Could have a 30 pip take profit or a trailing stop; and have it running on several pairs with very little DD.

Attached is an example of what the trades will do.

So, I'm just a seasonal programmer, which means I only learn and do what I need to learn to accomplish. I'm pretty sure that people here have already had this idea could even post a section of the code which looks at the market open and places the trades, and I could take it from there.

Thanx

- Mike

Files:
exe.gif  50 kb

c0deZ:
Hello,

Who would be able to point me in the right direction. I have an idea for an ea. It would look at the market open price. If the price is lower than the market open it would go short and vice versa. It would be used on 30m chart or 1H and use a filter or HainkenAshi.

I did some manual back testing of the strategy and it looks good. Could have a 30 pip take profit or a trailing stop; and have it running on several pairs with very little DD.

Attached is an example of what the trades will do.

So, I'm just a seasonal programmer, which means I only learn and do what I need to learn to accomplish. I'm pretty sure that people here have already had this idea could even post a section of the code which looks at the market open and places the trades, and I could take it from there.

Thanx

- Mike

Maybe you can get something from this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanx, you are a genius my friend.

"TheOnlyPivot_Level_Sun.mq4" will work just fine

It just opened my eyes to yet another theory in Forex.

Reason: