RAS id 30985 Track Opportunity Series III

Hi,

This is my new service trading methodology based on LOSS MANAGEMENT. Entrance is done automatically via proprietary signal and in few cases the exit is realized via visual analysis regarding the market condition (i.e. FOMC speech). Please go the tradena-online and download the document regarding this service.

Minimum account 10K$.

Starting lot at 0.01.

No compliance NFA.

Regards,

Eric R.

RAS id 30985 Weekly Reports April 26, 2010

The system is designed for an account of 10K$ starting with 0.01 lots with 100:1 (not NFA compliance).

1. The last week was a good week because the system gained 560$ and it represents a growing of 5.60% (The system expect to win around 426$ per week).

2. Since the inception the system gained 1149$ and it represents 11.79% (2 weeks running).

3. The monthly projection is 24.24% with a drawdown of 3.07%.

4. The VaR system expects a maximal floating around 17% in worst case (100% of 24 templates/trading sequence are in the same time at the reverse price action market).

Happy trading!

RAS id 30985 Weekly Reports May 03, 2010

The system is designed for an account of 10K$ starting with 0.01 lots by using a part of 100:1 (not NFA compliance).

1. The last week was a good week because the system gained 846$ and it represents a growing of 8.47% (The system expects to win around 426$ per week).

2. Since the inception the system gained 2070$ and it represents 20.7% (3 weeks running).

3. The monthly projection is 28.82% with a drawdown of 3.25%.

4. The VaR system expects a maximal probability floating around 9.81% in worst case.

 VaR Monte Carlo Weekly rolling gives a worst drawdown at 29$ and it represents 0.29%.

5. VaR Monte Carlo Inception gives a worst drawdown at 193$ and its represent 1.74%.

Resume: Actually the system has a good reaction regarding the market condition because the drawdown 3.25% is inside the Monte Carlo drawdown expectation and is below the worst drawdown (17%) for an acceptable weekly return (8.47%). The goal for this strategy is to keep a minimum risk by returning a consistent composed return in long term as looking as a residual income.

Happy trading!

New informations

Hi,

If you want the datasheet regarding my system, then send me a PM

Regards.

Hello,

You said it is designed for a 10K account.

What about for smaller traders that want to use your service with smaller scale, starting with $500 to $1000 to $1500?

Any recommendations on the brokers and spread because I understand this is using correlation right?

last thing would be the pricing, I would honestly agree that most are not able to use your RAS service because of $450 a month, ok well what other options for smaller traders like myself?

Thanks for coming in to answer.

Regards,

amsads

Reason: