Levels option for the ADXVMA6_12bar indicator

Greetings,

First of all, I'd like to thank WalterW (The Chimp's Forex Trade) for introducing me to an interesting approach to using the ADXVMA indicator....it has become invaluable for me and my chart studies/trades. So....thanks a lot WalterW!!

With the amazing people that seem to be willing to help here at TSD, I was hoping to grab a little help from someone. The thing is, is that I know as much about code as I do about walking on the moon. If, however, a tutorial exists to get me started w/ MT code, I would appreciate a link to at least get me started.

Anyway, my question is if someone would be willing to help me in adding a "Levels" ability to the ADXVMA6 indicator? I've included an image that shows a blue WMA with levels (as well as its corresponding window to engage levels). If anyone could help me out, by adding "levels" capabilities I would find it helpful to my trades and my confidence. These are the only two indicators I use (in addition to fibs, S/R and trendlines), so your help would really round out my trading objectivity.

To whomever is willing to help....a million thanks to you!!!!

Thanks,

robert

Files:
levels.jpg  321 kb

i guess it would've helped if i posted the indi....sorry 'bout that.

Here it is:

Files:

cja,

thank you many times over! I will take a look at things in the morning, because, due to the many beers in my belly, I am having a 'blurry' time in getting things 'straight'. But from what I could see, things look great!

Thank you for your selfish help and time....you are part of what makes MT respected world wide!

-robert

cja,

I set the ADXbar as a subwindow but cannot get the levels to appear even though I place them in levels option.

I want 20 and 80 levels to appear in the sub window any suggestions?

Files:

Levels

rretch:
Greetings,

First of all, I'd like to thank WalterW (The Chimp's Forex Trade) for introducing me to an interesting approach to using the ADXVMA indicator....it has become invaluable for me and my chart studies/trades. So....thanks a lot WalterW!!

With the amazing people that seem to be willing to help here at TSD, I was hoping to grab a little help from someone. The thing is, is that I know as much about code as I do about walking on the moon. If, however, a tutorial exists to get me started w/ MT code, I would appreciate a link to at least get me started.

Anyway, my question is if someone would be willing to help me in adding a "Levels" ability to the ADXVMA6 indicator? I've included an image that shows a blue WMA with levels (as well as its corresponding window to engage levels). If anyone could help me out, by adding "levels" capabilities I would find it helpful to my trades and my confidence. These are the only two indicators I use (in addition to fibs, S/R and trendlines), so your help would really round out my trading objectivity.

To whomever is willing to help....a million thanks to you!!!!

Thanks,

robert

There was not enough buffers left in the original indicator so i have made an iCustom indicator which uses the original ADXVMA6_12bar indicator to call the signals from, the original indicator must be in your indicator folder for the ADXVMA6_12bar_Levels indicator to work.

adxvma6_12bar_levels.mq4

Files:
Reason: