Profitable system. Now what? - page 3

Randomness is the result of the lack of relevance.

some students came up with ways to pass tests that rely on choosing an answer out of 4 options by analyzing the teacher's pattern in arranging his correct answers(like if option 2 is right on this question then the next should be 4 then he might go back to 1 )

I pet most of these students will flunk because there is very little relevance between the right answer and there way of thinking ,but while they could pass by studying just a little pet ,it's quit hard to get the right answers in forex , that's why people try to "psychologically "analysis the market intentions.

So I think that the market isn’t random in its nature but that's how we see it because most of us have the wrong approach. and nobody have real answers.

Cyclesurfer:
I've finally hit on something that is profitable. Took me a couple years (read: 4). So now what?

How do I manage my money? How soon do I move up in lots? Should I set up a VPS and write an expert adviser for it?

What do you guys suggest?

Use R% (fractional risk based on your initial stop loss) - I think you have to use some calculator top calculate your risk but you could always also use some (assuming you use mt4) script bind to some key to enter into your positions with correct bet.

If you want to calculate the optimal risk percentage, there are some theoretical ways to do that (kelly, optimal f etc) but you'll have to google for some good articles.

If you can automate your method, of course you should do it.

Is there anything to give forex signal 100% accurate, and system really works ?

Is there anything to give forex signal and indicator 100% accurate and the system really work? Forex signal which can provide at least 30 pips a day. If there is, please post it here. ok bro ..

forexmaster2012:
Is there anything to give forex signal and indicator 100% accurate and the system really work? Forex signal which can provide at least 30 pips a day. If there is, please post it here. ok bro ..

yes, i have a system, that works 100%. And I am now a millionaire, but just like to post on this forum anyway, coz I have nothing else better to do.

actually, there is

those repaint heavily one -- we thought that we were in millionaire heaven -- ONCE - until the blink of the eyes, then it just REPAINT

forexmaster2012:

NOTHING will ever achieve anything close to 100%. Shoot for 67% .

mikkom:
Use R% (fractional risk based on your initial stop loss) - I think you have to use some calculator top calculate your risk but you could always also use some (assuming you use mt4) script bind to some key to enter into your positions with correct bet.

If you want to calculate the optimal risk percentage, there are some theoretical ways to do that (kelly, optimal f etc) but you'll have to google for some good articles.

If you can automate your method, of course you should do it.

Awesome info . Thanks so much.

Hello Cycle,

You should have 2 accounts : one risky and the other more conservative.

The best is two different broks, and preferably ECN (because believe me when you are profitable and constant with mt4 bucket shops, hum )

That's how i proceed (till now for the best )

PS : Don't consider your trading as trading, but consider it as an investment, think LONG TERM and think BIG

ya, good idea

if one account is being target by broker, because you daily turn up in their top 10 - - most wanted list

you can switch strategy with 2 of the accounts -- switch to each other - but make sure, you don't have same account name with single broker, but 2 brokers, 2 account

ECN or NOT?

Would this be better ran on an ECN or not?

Reason: