MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 23

Bourseban:
Hi mladen

indicator name : black diamond trader for mt4

Please convert to mt5

Thanks , mladen

That is more than one indicator but the core is the same old solar wind - repaints like hell

thanks..

and new problem ??

code error ??

I need using smoothalgorithm.mqh and jma smoothing ?

Files:

soydan:

thanks..

and new problem ??

code error ??

I need using smoothalgorithm.mqh and jma smoothing ?

soydan

What new problem? As far as I am aware of, it is working OK

As far as "repulse final" is concerned : I made it a rule of thumb not to use code that does something like this :

for (int iii=1; iii < 28 && (bar-iii)>=0; iii++)

Also, the smoothing algorithms are working with one build, then they don't work with the next build ,,, and so on. It needs a complete revise of code - but that should b done by the author of that code

Hello,

Could you please convert the Wildhog Divergence Indictor to MT5?

Thanks in advance

aed71:
Hello,

Could you please convert the Wildhog Divergence Indictor to MT5?

Thanks in advance

You can use stochastic instead (the results are going to be almost exactly the same) ;

Files:
wildhog.png  137 kb

Hi

Please convert this indicator

Thanks

mkhezri1355:
Hi

Please convert this indicator

Thanks

What is so special about them so that you want them for mt5?

ACTUALLY THE THIRD ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME ( StrengthMeter_wSuffix-mod2.mq4 )

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your reply. I'll check stoch indicator...

May I also ask your help about repulse indicator that you have posted in the previous page? I'm trying to put alert into the repulse indicator but I'm facing problems to get the right repulse index values. When I trace the code, it finds out the right repulse vales for couple of index values but after 3-4 bars passed, repulse values return to zero. I tried several different combinations other than index-1 but it failed all the time. I'm not familiar with mt5 and also indicator coding, I'm doing something terribly wrong but couldn't find it. Thanks again.

Files:

aed71:
Hi mladen,

Thanks for your reply. I'll check stoch indicator...

May I also ask your help about repulse indicator that you have posted in the previous page? I'm trying to put alert into the repulse indicator but I'm facing problems to get the right repulse index values. When I trace the code, it finds out the right repulse vales for couple of index values but after 3-4 bars passed, repulse values return to zero. I tried several different combinations other than index-1 but it failed all the time. I'm not familiar with mt5 and also indicator coding, I'm doing something terribly wrong but couldn't find it. Thanks again.

Try out this version : repulse_new3.mq4

Files:
Reason: