MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 47

josemarcoss:

Rewrite MQL 4 to MQL 5 Script

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh

- mt4string.mqh

- mt4datetime.mqh

- mt4objects_1.mqh

- mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

Now hit the "OK" button and if everything is done

After that go to your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder and you will find the converted mq5 file there:

Now open this file with Metaeditor 5 in compile it.

Try to fix the errors with the MQL4 to MQL5 Porting Table and the last version of the translated MQL5 user guide.

All the required files is included in the ZIP

Does it work? I did all, but scripts can`t find indicator in folder.

I've just downloaded MT4 on my laptop. For some reason it doesn't have the option to add indices. Any idea anybody?

hi mates

mladen ; kindly may you convert attached mq4 to mq5 ?

Files:
rsx_bars.mq4  4 kb

It work fine but still have to fix the error  

Stickman:

Does it work? I did all, but scripts can`t find indicator in folder.

The instructions in post#1 are out of date. The data folder structure is different now. I doubt the script will work if the paths are not updated. 

Hello Everybody

Can someone convert this code from MQ4 to MQ5 ?

Thanks

Sh4rk:

Hello Everybody

Can someone convert this code from MQ4 to MQ5 ?

Thanks

There are plenty of coders ready to do it for you in Freelance.

Doesn't work.  Doesn't find the file - any file. Tried several times with Indicators, EAs, and Scripts. Same error about not found

Hello

Can someone convert this Rare MQ4 to MQ5 ?

Files:

toptunes:

Hello

Can someone convert this Rare MQ4 to MQ5 ?

Sure, hire a coder in Freelance to do it for you.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
MT4 EA Program This EA should trade on a 1:50 margin Most of the functions of the strategy should be inputs, but I’ll explain here with numbers to make it easy to understand, in addition to the examples here. The following 2 conditions are required to trigger the first trade: (Inputs should be manually entered by the trader). 1. The price has...
Reason: