New Pip - system no EA - page 3

Statistics (last calculation on 15-03-10 00:00:01)

Start trading since 31-01-10 21:01:21

Total # of weeks 6

This week pips 1373

Total pips 3874

Average pips per week 645

This week USD 1165.36

Total USD 3046.77

Average USD per week 507.79

New pip signal has produce best result!

Hi,

I have account in MIG, they have allow minimum lot size is 0.1, so in your trading technique has suitable for MIG, how can link MIG account,

Can you give clear idea about your signal execution method, which account or broker is accept ..... please

bye

ajentha

ajentha:
Hi,

I have account in MIG, they have allow minimum lot size is 0.1, so in your trading technique has suitable for MIG, how can link MIG account,

Can you give clear idea about your signal execution method, which account or broker is accept ..... please

bye

ajentha

[email]

hi ajentha

as you can see on the picture attach t

on the software provided from Rentasignal the EA which execute the signals there is a field

if you enter 10 than if i send signal whit 0.01 lot position on youre platform will be executed 0.10 lot

The account which i am sending the signals is on Alpari UK at the moment but my opinion is that will not have a problem and whit other brokers

most of the signals are swing trades i do and scalping but prefer swing trades

Lese risk

Files:
3.jpg  47 kb

Subscritpion

Hello,

I just subscribe to your signal, I have an account with Forex.com is this a remcomended broker for this type of signal?

Thanks for a reply.

Set Up

Can someone tell me what churency pair and time frame this EA is attached to.

Thanks

Faraha:
Can someone tell me what churency pair and time frame this EA is attached to. Thanks

it is not EA

all trades are manual

most of the trades are on EURUSD GBPUSD

EURGBP

The signals are from real account in Alpari UK trades are no more than 0.1

so smaller accounts are welcome

Hi doritelos

Hi,

I understand 0.1 how to set in RAS, But how many lot has open at a time,

In my broker has minimum lot is 0.1, how much fund has minimum in account, draw down %, then only I can use your signal or not?

Please give the minimum account balance for0.1, and risk details, ROI per month we can expect .

bye

ajentha

doritelos:
hi ajentha

as you can see on the picture attach t

on the software provided from Rentasignal the EA which execute the signals there is a field

if you enter 10 than if i send signal whit 0.01 lot position on youre platform will be executed 0.10 lot

The account which i am sending the signals is on Alpari UK at the moment but my opinion is that will not have a problem and whit other brokers

most of the signals are swing trades i do and scalping but prefer swing trades

Lese risk

And link to the real account statement for the last week

http://cfd-bg.com/mt4/1.htm

Reason: