Nik's Swing & intraday Signals - page 5

wow i like your strategy.. lets try

gbp/usd long

Long at 157.80/903 lots

stop at 157.55and moved to 157.75later on

target 1. 20 pips

target 2. 40 pips

target 3. 100 pips

target one got hit ,target two was closed amnually with about 10/15 pips after a reversal and target 3 was closed with a 10/15 pips loss.

So, the result for myself was

20/12/-12 pips 20 pips profit

*** About the targets*** I have my own strategy and I am trying to guide you and manage the trade the way I prefer,but that does not mean, that you have to do it this way.

For example...the price went up to 30/35 pips in profit before it retraced on this trade....if you choose to close all 3 positions at the same level,be my guest...no problem at all....I am just telling you whatI do, but that does not mean that you have to follow that, if you have an other strategy.

Use the entries/stops if you wish and manage the trade your way.

Last weeks Results

Greating to all!

We had a lot of setups last week, but unfortunately I was very busy and not able to send more than 2 signals out on skype.

So the results on these 2 trades where.

gbp/usd short 46 pips

gbp/usd long 20 pips

66 pips profit.

I hope I will be able to send out more signals!

Have a great week everybody.

584 Pips profit this month on 12sended live trades ( all intraday/scaping) via skype.

To tell you the truth, there where a lot more signals according to my system, but I have just not enough time to be at 10 places at the same time.

I started wotking on facebooktoo, so I was thinking you might be joining me there. This would mean, that I do not have to be on skype,msn, yahoo. and facebook trying to manage everything at the same time.

We will focus mostly on swing trades.Good swing trades means less trades but narmaly good profits. This would help me a lot.

If you like that idea please join me on facebook at nik greek forex trader and from there I can invite you to my new fan group " www.norfesiafx.com".

Feel free to tell me what you are thinking of this idea.

Have a nice weekend and happy,healthy trading

Hi Nik, its Great idea to sent the signal via skype.

I hope you can send swing signal rather than scalp, which mean it will be great if you can send high quality swing signal so i can match with my analysis before going into trade. I like swing because i am not rush to go into trade execution and can make some analysis for example with trendline,candlesticks formation,etc.

Sorry but in my opinion if you also create another media like facebook,msn, etc or anything else it will confuse us to follow your signal.

send your signals

hi, Nik the Greek,

saw some of your sturff and i kind of like it,and i think it will be good to hook up with you.

Could you please send your signals to me via my mail : almoss202@yahoo.co.uk i will be gratefull if you can.

Thaks .. almoss202

Are you still doing the signals?

if the signal is still in the prototype stage i.e. testing phase

please send it to hades@neuroacademi.com or good forex newsletter

please send me your signals

Hi, Nik the Greek,

saw your post in the blog, please could you kindly put me in your mailling list for forex signals, i should be very gratefull if you can . i can also be reached on almoss202@yahoo.co.uk

In the meantime, what is skype and how do you send with skype?

Thanks .

almoss202

Reason: