FX Pimp´s 5m Farmyard Scalping Strategy - page 2

Hey zak,

good to see you still with your method. I understand generally that even to scalp 15-20pips, a good sense of trend direction at that moment is necessary, but then how do you feel the cci 200 performs with this in regards to being late to the trend party and maybe being a little slow to change direction?

I was using a 89 cci recently on my charts and felt that was sometimes not giving me correct entry points.

Basically would you say that this method is slow at getting you into a move because of the 200 cci? I like the use of just the 20/50 ema and know that helps for trend direction.

Thanks. hope to maybe learn something new from you from whatever you share here.

good day zak, i havent heard an honest guys voice in months.

u sound so close to home ( i know ur in spain) and remind me of eastenders with that cockney accent of urs.

its weird i know, but it feels so good to hear sum1 from london talking fx.

im tired of the american accent!!!

anyway, this is my 1st post on this forum, an old one on FPA, and i thought i would just write in to say: i want to become ur student.

whatever help you can extend to me will be so much valued, as ive blown thousands of quid so far, and im scared to trade now.

i need you to help me get on my feet again, coz right now, my a**e hurts after being scammed, ripped off time and again on failing systems and strategies.

God Speed, i look forward to hearing from you.

Forex barakah

Why don't you just go to his website and sign up if you want his help, instead of posting sweet FA here

forex barakah:
good day zak, i havent heard an honest guys voice in months.

u sound so close to home ( i know ur in spain) and remind me of eastenders with that cockney accent of urs.

its weird i know, but it feels so good to hear sum1 from london talking fx.

im tired of the american accent!!!

anyway, this is my 1st post on this forum, an old one on FPA, and i thought i would just write in to say: i want to become ur student.

whatever help you can extend to me will be so much valued, as ive blown thousands of quid so far, and im scared to trade now.

i need you to help me get on my feet again, coz right now, my a**e hurts after being scammed, ripped off time and again on failing systems and strategies.

God Speed, i look forward to hearing from you.

5 min farmyard

Zack

Thanks for the headsup on the new system. I look forward to your daily videos

cheers

N

Files:
cable-tsd.gif  34 kb

Files:
ozzie-tsd.gif  31 kb

Files:
ozzie-tsd_1.gif  41 kb
kiwi-tsd.gif  36 kb