Kriss-Kross Review (A Free Signal) ALL MANUAL TRADING NO EA - page 4

ianj:
I run the signal through 3 (three) brokers - 2 demo, 1 live. I get the odd dropout which is quite alarming - on both live and demo. Because of the volatile currencies in use i might resort to building a system to check quorum across the 3 instances, alerting me if they are not the same. Also, RAS actively manages (i.e. overwrites) stop losses when it has one but not when it doesn't so its possible to run a background ea "filling in" the sl when it is not there already. Its possible to associate a relevant sl with positions according to the comment on the position. You can then (at least in theory) sleep in peace.

Brokers are JadeFX, ATC Brokers (both are FXCM STP) and MB Trading

The problems come and go - and are slightly worse with partial close positions which pash tends to use.

Hopefully RAS will sort this in future versions. Does anyone know where current bugs are listed/acknowledged and a schedule for fixing them might be found. All i see is nothing !

Hi ianj,

if you have some problems - go to general support Contact Us | Rent a Signal

Besides ... I am not sure that I unerstand the problem ...

if you are using more then 2 RAS EAs as a buyer on same RAS username so be sure that you have

buyer_instal_version = 1 for the first RAS EA;

buyer_instal_version = 2 for the second RAS EA;

and so on

irrespective off - inside 1 instance of Metatrader, or on many instances.

Well another typical day for kriss-kross...winning day...

patience ☺

I wish I knew a little more about how this system trades...what is it? some sort of momentum/stochastics system...hmmmm...I wonder.

Date Review Started 01/19/10

Balance $977.56 (initial 1K)

Full Blown trading just now ☺

Files:

Well..it is unfortunate...but I seem to have started this review during a time when the trader experiencing a tough trading season (never fails..I am cursed ☺). I do like the steady days of small profits...but it appears the losses far exceed the wins..Now I may be incorrect and I have just started the review...so please excuse if I have read this wrong...

The entries seem early and the waiting time for a loss to turn into a profit ( if ever) can seem like an eternity. Is there an edge with kriss-kross or not?...are the entries or is it the exits that is a problem?

work in progress ☺

ES

P.S. just wanted to report that RAS seems to be functioning fault-free for me.

Balance $958.84 (initial 1K)

Balance $960.13 (initial 1K)

unable to close trades

Guys brokers playing dirty tricks today. Unable to close trades at all, getting off-quotes. If u are monitoring my trades please close the shorts at whatever level u feel appropriate.

Ok...I closed immediatley after I discovered this post for a small gain. I have learned to get flat when errors such as this present themselves. Since I do not know your system and since you tried to close already, I assumed you got the sig...I am out and flat....

ES

Balance $955.61 (initial 1K)

pash78:
Guys brokers playing dirty tricks today. Unable to close trades at all, getting off-quotes. If u are monitoring my trades please close the shorts at whatever level u feel appropriate.

I tried to close around 140 on GJ and 122.10 on EJ, but was unable to do so, I am not expecting a big retrace but still feel both pairs still have some room to go down. Will hold for some time more, So i asked please close at whatever level u feel appropriate.

ElectricSavant:
Ok...I closed immediatley after I discovered this post for a small gain. I have learned to get flat when errors such as this present themselves. Since I do not know your system and since you tried to close already, I assumed you got the sig...I am out and flat....

ES

Balance $955.61 (initial 1K)

Well...Pash...the discretionary responsibility remains yours...I simply mechanically closed without even looking at levels or price...etc. As a professional trader, I was taught to handle issues such as this, like that.

ES

pash78:
I tried to close around 140 on GJ and 122.10 on EJ, but was unable to do so, I am not expecting a big retrace but still feel both pairs still have some room to go down. Will hold for some time more, So i asked please close at whatever level u feel appropriate.

Balance $938.87 (initial 1K)

I would like to end this review early. By no means does 18 days come near the necessary amount of time to conclude a complete and exhaustive review.

I have a very tough criteria and this particular signal service does not pass my smell test to spend more time with. It was doing well until I started the review...(the story of my life) but at least I did not transition to trade it live to find out. I do not see any edge with this signal service, because the losses far out-weigh the wins.

I hope the trader recovers the recent losses (only 6%) and all is well with his subscribers. But I will not wait to recover and will stand aside.

All the best!

ES

Reason: