Kriss-Kross Review (A Free Signal) ALL MANUAL TRADING NO EA - page 3

The loss was heavy compared to the profitable day's. It is tough to trade announcements.

ES

Date Review Started 01/19/10

Balance $990.41 (initial 1K)

ElectricSavant:
The loss was heavy compared to the profitable day's. It is tough to trade announcements.

ES

Balance $990.41 (initial 1K)

ES I agree the loss was heavy. The timing i took the trade was bad. Never thought the speech will shook the market so much. Under normal conditions it would have retrace a bit and I would have closed it with small loss. However the damage was too much.

I did manage to recover some of the loss today. Hopefully will have winning days next week.

Balance $971.86 (initial 1K)

Files:

Seems that these signals ran into little bumps, as is the case with the best of them no matter what. Nothing to be alarmed at this point i hope. Ofcourse

One thing that i noticed is that last night RAS failed to close one of the orders that. Pash had 1 order opened and i had 2. I will continue to watch it and take better notice if it happens again.

overall a winning day today...these little profits are fine with me...its just that a loss should not represent one week of trading....the trader has acknowledged that he felt the same..

soo...

I want to get a little bit of watching under our belts before we jump to conclusions...overall I am still thrilled with this traders style of trading...

I am flat without any hanging trades....

ES

Balance $972.93 (initial 1K)

looks like a pretty low risk system

ElectricSavant:
overall a winning day today...these little profits are fine with me...its just that a loss should not represent one week of trading....the trader has acknowledged that he felt the same..

soo...

I want to get a little bit of watching under our belts before we jump to conclusions...overall I am still thrilled with this traders style of trading...

I am flat without any hanging trades....

ES

Balance $972.93 (initial 1K)

I like his style too, and he communicates with us on regular basis which is a lot more that can be said about 90+% of providers here, even paid ones. It will take more time to see how Pash adapts to changing conditions. Best of luck.

Also i have another hanging trade. Second one in 2 days. My platform is on CNS VPS New Youk center so outages and lag is not an issue. RAS EA is really beggining to worry me and i understand now why so many providers are moving on to copy tools for their clients.

This trade is not controlled by RAS ea because i can modify it. By the way can't modify RAS controlled trades which is really bad. Fortunately this trade is in profit, so ill just let it run, see how far it will go.

Zomg,

Why wouldn't all of the clients have the same hanging trade that you have?

ES

zomg:
I like his style too, and he communicates with us on regular basis which is a lot more that can be said about 90+% of providers here, even paid ones. It will take more time to see how Pash adapts to changing conditions. Best of luck.

Also i have another hanging trade. Second one in 2 days. My platform is on CNS VPS New Youk center so outages and lag is not an issue. RAS EA is really beggining to worry me and i understand now why so many providers are moving on to copy tools for their clients.

This trade is not controlled by RAS ea because i can modify it. By the way can't modify RAS controlled trades which is really bad. Fortunately this trade is in profit, so ill just let it run, see how far it will go.

ElectricSavant:
Zomg,

Why wouldn't all of the clients have the same hanging trade that you have?

ES

No clue, but RAS EA should not let anything slip, even if it doesn't get closed at about same time as the provider, it should catch it later. It looks like its a partial trade from his earlier trade. Somehow RAS EA is not recognizing it, or so it seems.

Position updates dropping out

zomg:
No clue, but RAS EA should not let anything slip, even if it doesn't get closed at about same time as the provider, it should catch it later. It looks like its a partial trade from his earlier trade. Somehow RAS EA is not recognizing it, or so it seems.

I run the signal through 3 (three) brokers - 2 demo, 1 live. I get the odd dropout which is quite alarming - on both live and demo. Because of the volatile currencies in use i might resort to building a system to check quorum across the 3 instances, alerting me if they are not the same. Also, RAS actively manages (i.e. overwrites) stop losses when it has one but not when it doesn't so its possible to run a background ea "filling in" the sl when it is not there already. Its possible to associate a relevant sl with positions according to the comment on the position. You can then (at least in theory) sleep in peace.

Brokers are JadeFX, ATC Brokers (both are FXCM STP) and MB Trading

The problems come and go - and are slightly worse with partial close positions which pash tends to use.

Hopefully RAS will sort this in future versions. Does anyone know where current bugs are listed/acknowledged and a schedule for fixing them might be found. All i see is nothing !