Requests & Ideas - page 640

Intrest1:
Here's a version of nrp

Thanks for nrp,did you noticed the difference in between regular and nrp versions with default setting (huge) :)

mntiwana:

Thanks for nrp,did you noticed the difference in between regular and nrp versions with default setting (huge) :)

When you overlay two indicators in one window with the same periods looks even better. The point of intersection clearly visible

Dear coders,

I have an Indicator that plots a simple candle open line.
Problem is that the ploted line doesn't have a color option.  It can be disturbing when using couple of the dsame indicator on one chart.

So I am asking you guys can you please help me modify this indicator so, I can have the color setting option?
Nothing else, just an option to modify the color of the line.

Any help would be appriciated.

kindly!

Attached is the indicator
Files:

leppozdrav:
Dear coders,

I have an Indicator that plots a simple candle open line.
Problem is that the ploted line doesn't have a color option.  It can be disturbing when using couple of the dsame indicator on one chart.

So I am asking you guys can you please help me modify this indicator so, I can have the color setting option?
Nothing else, just an option to modify the color of the line.

Any help would be appriciated.

kindly!

Attached is the indicator

leppozdrav

Here is a version in which you can change colors

Files:

mladen:

leppozdrav

Here is a version in which you can change colors

Thank you very much Mladen!

mladen:

Here is a version with a "signal line"

Seven indicators in one line....... May be it makes sense to add another and Laguerre to reduce the number of false signals?

LazyBear made and KAMA Binary Wave https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/UFv7wX1B-Indicator-Kaufman-AMA-Binary-Wave/)

Hello traders. Can anybody make this indicator more user friendly (shows description upon settings)? And maybe mtf too?

Your help is much appreciated.

mntiwana:

Few are here,just you needs some experience to use and accommodate in your strategy.

masalaam

regards

you r right thanks

Intrest1:

Seven indicators in one line....... May be it makes sense to add another and Laguerre to reduce the number of false signals?

LazyBear made and KAMA Binary Wave https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/UFv7wX1B-Indicator-Kaufman-AMA-Binary-Wave/)

That is simply a slope of Kaufman AMA : when you use any two colored KAMA the change of the color is going to be at the same places

mladen:
That is simply a slope of Kaufman AMA : when you use any two colored KAMA the change of the color is going to be at the same places
Probably any method suitable to reduce false signals. Replace the MA of the AMA or the addition of Laguerre. I think