Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 29

Prediction is halfway fullfilled

Pava do you have a camera?polaroid?cannon? I hope ur making lots of money with dremur indi, with predictions as cute as mine

pava grab your camera is time to shootttttttt....jajaj

Files:
k.gif  36 kb

which one?

pava you prefer this system or my crystal ball system?

by the way: this particular set up was back up by my crystal ball system which clearly was heading down, what's it a coincidence don't know.

Tac...your chart is a rookie chart. The support will be broken. Pava is probably sitting on that jpy looser from dremur indicator making oregami to support his family.

some ffts

vfft is ok on 1 hour set to 24 hrs but dunno if id use it

Files:

Projection #2 based on Hurst

Future Projection #1 successful

Future Projection #2 waiting...

Continuation from where I left off on Hurst Idea...

Files:
x_1.gif  48 kb

appreciate the effort tictac.

Some other statistical pronostication

It will take approximately 40 bar (I won't say timeframe or reference point) to reach destination.

The projection is valid as long as market don't touch one or two trailing moving average--still under investigation-- (won't say setting) which currently I set within the system.

For as long as the market don't touch one or two (don't know yet still under investigation) moving average--while this conditions is true, then as a consequence this up movement is less than midpoint.

If either moving average or both are touched (don't know yet) and other condition happen which I will not talk about then the long term prediction will be invalid. And the short term prediction reached its midpoint or about to reach. However, if the price touched either moving average or both (don't know yet) before a short term condition happen which I am not going to talk about..>then both long term prediction and short term prediction will become invalid. In that case will have to wait for next future prediction setup.

and of course close the current order!!

some hint of was is going on inside Hurst prediction using this system

ideas provided by tic tac

Great!

no more guessing!...finally....

Some inspiration pava

Pava I hope when u get rich with my ESAZ CLONIFICATION SYSTEM (from now on will be called like that ) just donate at least 1/4 of your fortune to your master, tic_tac, a.k.a. genius-for-rent-inc, cause after all you give me the inspiration to keep going. jajaja.

I hope u have everything written down, better yet grab your polaroid is time to shootttttttt..jajajja cause I won't give any more hint. Maybe I may talk vaguely about it but that's it.

I have faith in you that u finally do your math( ) and figure all this thing out. And maybe one day, yes one day, will finally see you doing your live trading journal so I can be happy once and for all.

finally, pava now i am waiting for 2 thing: the forward test trading journal, and the 1/4 donation after you become rich

Nonsense!

If I am giving you inspiration...you own me...not the other way around....one day instead of a journal you'll get my daily diarrhea with all my trading secrets in it....

Reason: