Incicator/Script showing candles one by one

Hi all,

I need to practise with MT4 in history data forex charts in various TFs (from M5 up to H4 or daily). So I m looking for a script/indicator (not sure) that will display each candle on MT4 (on each TF) one by one and not all together.

Just to make this clear I ll give an example. Suppose we go back to January 2009 and we display the H1 TF. I do not want to be able to see anything after the 1st of Jan 2009 (just up to the 1st of Jan and then an empty chart even if I scroll right the chart). But by pressing a key (F12 or something) the next candle to appear on the screen.

I hope you did understand what i m looking for. Sorry but English isnt my native language.

Thanks

Athan

PS. I know about the MT4 feature of pressing F12 and appears one by one each candle. But I m looking for something better so not to cheat when I m practising!

well I m aware of this feature.

may be i didnt explain it so well (i m not a native English language speaker).

I do not want to be able to see the rest of the chart even if i scroll the chart.

Trade Simulator

athan00:
well I m aware of this feature.

may be i didnt explain it so well (i m not a native English language speaker).

I do not want to be able to see the rest of the chart even if i scroll the chart.

Hi athan,

There are trade simulators available that display candles at the speed you set and you can practice your trading. You can stop anytime and make a trade, run it, then stop again and close your trades. It only show the past and current candles. No way you can peek ahead....lol!

Try search this TSD forum for :

LFH_trading_simulator_3

I've used it a lot and it's a great way to practice seeing candle patterns and learning to make good trade decisions.

Hope this helps,

Robert

do you see this button on your tool bar?? it does what you are asking.

athan00:
Hi all,

I need to practise with MT4 in history data forex charts in various TFs (from M5 up to H4 or daily). So I m looking for a script/indicator (not sure) that will display each candle on MT4 (on each TF) one by one and not all together.

Just to make this clear I ll give an example. Suppose we go back to January 2009 and we display the H1 TF. I do not want to be able to see anything after the 1st of Jan 2009 (just up to the 1st of Jan and then an empty chart even if I scroll right the chart). But by pressing a key (F12 or something) the next candle to appear on the screen.

I hope you did understand what i m looking for. Sorry but English isnt my native language.

Thanks

Athan

PS. I know about the MT4 feature of pressing F12 and appears one by one each candle. But I m looking for something better so not to cheat when I m practising!
Reason: