.NET Database for Time Series

Collect Time Series Data from any Broker and store it permanently in a MSSQL Database. Nice installation, help files, autobackups, logging, import, export, etc.

The Free Version is permanently free, no time limit.

Here is the license Key for you to use:

EGLCT-VOLYG-XOTXI-XRGJT

See the link below to read more about it. If you want to upgrade to other versions, you can do so there also.

The Free version has all of the features of the Standard version except ticks.

Standard Version has Tick Collection. Professional, other tools to analyse data, create bars from ticks, range bars, etc.

PRT Database Control Engine

This can be used on Tradestation, ESignal, or whatever allows a dll. For Metatrader the EA is included, and an easy setup. No limit to how many brokers you collect from, at the same time.

You can read the help online at above website, as well as through the product there is help. It is detailed with lots of images. It might be worth while to read about to see if there are some features that could be useful to you.

After installing and loading the product, you will be prompted for a License Key. Use the code shown above in this post for your license key. This is a permanent license for the Free Version of this product.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

MG

I am trying to post the Setup Here, but perhaps the file is too big, I will ask NewDigital if he can post it. You can download it from above link, by selecting the Free Version.

Files:

This is an attempt to post the download. It says a security token is missing.

Hi MG_1,

I am uploading the file you sent to me (as I do not have any limitation about the file to uploaded.

File is attached.

And it is the last file.

How to download:

1. Instal Winbrar: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

2. Download the attachments in 1 folder (all 6 files).

3. In your PC: click on the first file.

This complicated procedure came from the following: MG_1 could not upload the file of 10 Mb to the post, I could not only (2 Mb security limitation) so the only way to do is to use Winrar. Just because of that.

Files:

Very good, concrete and practical work.

Congratulations !

Thanks for the kind words. I do hope people find it useful.

-MG

Reason: