Renko ADX Stoch system - page 3

Check again

elfural:
I see nothing

Please reload and check again.

As I said in an earlier post 10 pip renko.

GF :")

Hi

Cryten:
I decided I prefered my method on the 1 min after all but through my little renko journey I have this EA for renko charts which is the latest and also shows the "wicks" Make sure to tick Allow DLL imports as well as confirm DLL function calls.

HI Cryten ,

I hope u can help me , i had followed the method with Mr.Nims but i ve the problem i show u step by step what i did if u can tell me if is ok or there is something that i've missed :

- folder set up in my MT4.

1 - indicators : renko_multibox = expert/indicators folder

2 - templetate : Renko_ashi.tpl / templeate folder (NOT IN expert ) but in broker (templetate folder ) right click on the chart / format - renko_ashi.tpl and click load.

3 - script folder : Renko_ashi or EA ( RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4 )

so i follow this indication step by step:

open 1 min . chart put renko ashi script in the chart with dll allowed , put the renko multibox indicator with dll allowed . (not load templetate here ) is oK?

now go in off line :

open the same pair on line eg. eur -usd and choose TF 2 min , after that go in the chart and load the renko_ashi.tpl and now i find the same chart with brick ,as on line chart .

now i put also here the indicators multi box i don't know if the indicator go only in on line or off line chart ?

the problem is the chart don't give me the action after all this step , i wonder what 's wrong ??

I look foward to hearing from you soon.

David.

Hi:

You need put RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4 in expert folder.

------------------------------------------------------

dados77:
HI Cryten ,

I hope u can help me , i had followed the method with Mr.Nims but i ve the problem i show u step by step what i did if u can tell me if is ok or there is something that i've missed :

- folder set up in my MT4.

1 - indicators : renko_multibox = expert/indicators folder

2 - templetate : Renko_ashi.tpl / templeate folder (NOT IN expert ) but in broker (templetate folder ) right click on the chart / format - renko_ashi.tpl and click load.

3 - script folder : Renko_ashi or EA ( RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4 )

so i follow this indication step by step:

open 1 min . chart put renko ashi script in the chart with dll allowed , put the renko multibox indicator with dll allowed . (not load templetate here ) is oK?

now go in off line :

open the same pair on line eg. eur -usd and choose TF 2 min , after that go in the chart and load the renko_ashi.tpl and now i find the same chart with brick ,as on line chart .

now i put also here the indicators multi box i don't know if the indicator go only in on line or off line chart ?

the problem is the chart don't give me the action after all this step , i wonder what 's wrong ??

I look foward to hearing from you soon.

David.

rswamy4449:
Hi:

You need put RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4 in expert folder.

------------------------------------------------------

HI Rswamy,

the RenkoLiveCHart i just put only in indicator folder or in both indicators and script folder ?

because i don't understand if is an script or an indicator ?

thanks for your reply,

David.

Hi!

RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 is not a script, or not an indicator.

It's an EA.

So put it in expert folder, then just attach it to 1 min chart, select your pip brick size.

Then open 2 min off-line chart and add whatever indicators or templates of your interest.

Also try to visit Forex factory forum thread ( trading renko-- I guess).

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------

dados77:
HI Rswamy,

the RenkoLiveCHart i just put only in indicator folder or in both indicators and script folder ?

because i don't understand if is an script or an indicator ?

thanks for your reply,

David.

Hi

rswamy4449:
Hi!

RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 is not a script, or not an indicator.

It's an EA.

So put it in expert folder, then just attach it to 1 min chart, select your pip brick size.

Then open 2 min off-line chart and add whatever indicators or templates of your interest.

Also try to visit Forex factory forum thread ( trading renko-- I guess).

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------

HI Rswamy,

after that i ve put the renkoLive chart _v.3.2 in expert/indicators i ve found the same situation , when i get the renko live chart in navigation bar in the MT4 put and load on the chart and there isn't load ??

i was sure in the tools - option - expert adviser is everything marks with DLL allowed and after when i come back in mt4 chart and i try again to load the renko live chart on the chart there isn't load . what's wrong rswamy??

there isn't now in script folder .

Can u give me what i do to try this EA

David.

dados77:
HI Rswamy,

after that i ve put the renkoLive chart _v.3.2 in expert/indicators i ve found the same situation , when i get the renko live chart in navigation bar in the MT4 put and load on the chart and there isn't load ??

i was sure in the tools - option - expert adviser is everything marks with DLL allowed and after when i come back in mt4 chart and i try again to load the renko live chart on the chart there isn't load . what's wrong rswamy??

David.

It does NOT go in the experts/indicators folder. It goes in the EXPERTS folder.

Only indicators go in the Experts/indicator folder. All EA's go in the Experts folder of your platform. This is not a script or indicator, but an EA.

Hope u finally get it working.

dados: Hi!

Two times, I repeatedly mentioned you.

It's an EA, need put it in expert folder, right!

By the way, why did you keep EA in indicators folder?

Please try to visit original thread as I mentioned you earlier.

Rswamy

dados77:
HI Rswamy,----------------------------

David.

Hi

rswamy4449:
dados: Hi!

Two times, I repeatedly mentioned you.

It's an EA, need put it in expert folder, right!

By the way, why did you keep EA in indicators folder?

Please try to visit original thread as I mentioned you earlier.

Rswamy

ok , now i understand ,ahhh... u mean just leave only single file in expert folder without put in another folder , sorry because i was looking in expert folder the another folder for EA.

because in the other forum , i've read different set up to manually trading not EA , with templetate not in expert but in broker folder ( sorry but i wonder the meaning about this different ) script and indicators in own script folder and indicators folder all inside expert folder and for that i ve confused.

u trade with this EA also in Live or only in Demo ?

thanks,

David.

Renko

Hi

is someone still using this strategy and what are the results

regards

ForexZAK

Reason: