How to get the upper, middle and lower values of the StandardDeviationChannel object?

Hi all,

this is my first post within this forum. I'm trying to trade with metatrader 4 since 3 years with different own programmed EAs, but they all were not so successfull.

Now I've tried trading manually using StandardDeviationChannel, some moving averages and a timeframe of 1 minute. This seems to be a good strategy. I want to automate this strategy but I don't know how to get the upper, middle and lower value of the StandardDeviationChannel object at a certain time.

Has someone an idea?

Frank.

Frank,

If the standard deviation indicator used buffers, versus just drawing lines on the graph it would be easy to obtain the values for the High, Middle and Low channel lines. Using the iCustom function, you would then be able to read the buffer values into your EA.

This indicator can be converted over to buffers by someone, but I excel in EA's, not indicator creation or modifications.

I am attaching the standard deviation channel indicator for someone to modify channel values to reflect in buffer output for you.

Good luck,

Dave

<<

Reason: