Cool MT4 Bug. Double Charts

Hey everyone. I am not sure if this has ever been discussed before, but I found a pretty cool bug in MT4. I am not sure how useful it may be to some people but I have been just playing around with it for sometime now. You can now have two of the same exact chart in the same window. These screen shots are by no way a system,strategy,or method. It is just me playing around with a couple of indicators. I tried modifying the template to adjust to have different time frames and currencies with no luck. The key is the extra

height=232

name=main

in the template file. Just add in these extra lines to add extra charts.

But play around with it. Post your ideas.

Can be very useful for those of you that like to overload your charts with indicators.

Thanks for sharing. Is it possible to put different indicators on each of the graphs or are these totally identical?

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

The second graphic is the same with indicator. If you want to indicator to second graphic, you can do:

- Open navigator window - indicator - drag indicator to second graphic - choose " Apply to" is " first indicator' s data "

Thanks for sharing cockey.

Cool.....Thanks for sharing

Ms_Mel:
Thanks for sharing. Is it possible to put different indicators on each of the graphs or are these totally identical?

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

you can add indicators to both price windows and even add indicators to indicators.

You can show indicator that should be on price show in seperate window with out price(trick).

You can have different symbols and different time scales as well, just a little more work to do that. but not a trick. I ve done it already,(not shown here)

Keit

Reason: