Need Help! want to see only Heikin Ashi candles!

When I use Heikin Ashi, I change regular candlesticks' color to the background color, so I can only see Heikin Ashi.

I've been using MT4 demo chart downloaded from somewhere(I think it doesn't belong to any broker?), but recently I discovered this MT4 moves a little off from the other live charts. So, I decided to use different MT4.

I tried FXDD and Interbank FX. I set the same Heikin Ashi indicator, but now the regular candlesticks cover Heikin Ashi and it is impossible to show Heikin Ashi only.

I don't know if this is the indicator's problem.

Please help me!

Instead of changing candle color to the background collor, have you tried to just select collor "none" in the top of collor sellection window?....

Maybe that do the trick...

color "none" = black?

Thanks for your reply. <fxnewbie

I thought that was a great idea however....

I tried color "none", but some cadlesticks became black. (-_-;

Files:

right click on chart and select properties. (or press F8)

select the common tab

uncheck the 'Chart on foreground' box.

problem solved.

radatats:

select the common tab

problem solved.

Hey, it works..!

Tks. radatats. Allways good to learn something everyday.

radatats:

select the common tab

problem solved.

Wow, that was easy.

Thank you so much! ARIGATO~!

ps.

When I asked the problem to FXDD, I was told " if Heikin Ashi is hard to see, use zoom in"

Hi Friends, 

I am not able to see the HA candles clearly. They are cluttered by regular price bars. How to remove these price bars in MT5?

SS_Trader: I am not able to see the HA candles clearly. They are cluttered by regular price bars. How to remove these price bars in MT5?

Switch to Line Chart View and if need be, change the Line colour to none.

Alternatively use my Dōteki Heikin Ashi Indicator available in the CodeBase which has inputs to do this automatically: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/22767

Dōteki Heikin Ashi (Dynamic Average Foot/Bar)
Dōteki Heikin Ashi (Dynamic Average Foot/Bar)
  • www.mql5.com
The standard Heikin Ashi candle representation has an open value that is equivalent to an Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of the Total Price, of which the alpha value of the EMA is fixed at 0.5 (equivalent to an EMA period of 3.0). In this dynamic version, the period can be changed to whatever value one wishes to use, which also allows one to...