Money manager in need of a programmer partner!

Hello traders and programmers,

let me start this thread on a negative note, i was recently working with a programmer who burned me, he/she took my ideas and ran with them. so i am going to be a little more cautious this time around about protecting my work.

i have just moved to a meta-trader platform with the hopes of getting automated but i need a partner i can trust to help me with the programming.

preferably someone who lives in the states so i can hunt them down if i need to lol.

if anyone is interested email me at landonbarnard@gmail.com

thanks

Lan

?

LanBar:
Hello traders and programmers,

let me start this thread on a negative note, i was recently working with a programmer who burned me, he/she took my ideas and ran with them. so i am going to be a little more cautious this time around about protecting my work.

i have just moved to a meta-trader platform with the hopes of getting automated but i need a partner i can trust to help me with the programming.

preferably someone who lives in the states so i can hunt them down if i need to lol.

if anyone is interested email me at landonbarnard@gmail.com

thanks

Lan

Looking for a partner?....who isn't?...

yeah.... i know what you mean, thanks for posting though, you've been a huge help.....

Hi, i 'm a programmer, and might be able to help you but i don't live in the states

Reason: