Can you afford to trade the Forex? - page 2

It's not just all about money. Trading forex cost a lot more than money, it requires skills and knowledge.

Trading forex if one can not afford it is more common than we think. People are mostly guided by hope and needs, not by mind. I have seen so many friends of mine starting trading it just to get their account wiped out in a couple of weeks that it is unbelievable

PipMeHere:
It's not just all about money. Trading forex cost a lot more than money, it requires skills and knowledge.

Of course, it's not about money only in forex. We need knowledge and skill in forex trading. We will not get maximal result if we do not try to learn first in forex trading. We can try to use demo account to trade in forex. I also still use demo account to more understand about forex.

Thanks for sharing your systems with graphs. it will help every trader to earn good money.

Of course everybody can afford and invest their monies whenever they want. But when you look on the other side besides money you will see there're so much to consider to become profitable and successful.

It depends how much money you jave on the account. Underfunded, over leveraged, over sized orders : betet not to start at all

Forex is a very profitable business once. so I was able to forex trading. start forex does not have to use a large capital, we can trade using small capital. so it will not be a big risk.

All people can afford trade in forex, Right now there are many micro brokers and it make forex trading can be starting just in $1.

Like many said before - it's not all about the money. You can play on microlots, use leverages like 500:1, etc. But there are other costs that not everybody can afford. I am talking about stress now and 24h pressure. When i was a scalper and played like 30-40 positions per day it was horrible. Now I am more like intraday, medium-term player (H4, D1 charts) and I am calmer

yes. we can afford it. when we learn about it. we can lose money .but when we have enough knowledge and experience. we will make many money with it.

Reason: