Bar Completion + Currency Info

I just made two quick indicators. Feel free to use them.

1. Currency Info

----------------

Displays min lots, max lots, spread, min TP/SL values, tick value per 1 lot, tick value per 0.1 lot.

You can just throw this on a chart, check it out, and remove it immediately after you're done. I often forget things like tick value, so it's helpful. You can see it in both attached screenshots.

2. Bar Completion

-----------------

Displays a bar from bottom to top that displays how time (%-wise) is left on the current bar. If the bar should have completed, it will also show if the data is late. (This happens to me all the time on FXDD demo servers, sadly.)

-Mook

Edit: So sorry I forgot to post the indicators themselves!!! I'm a tard.

Will you post your indicators please. Appreciate your generousity in advance!

Dave

thanks, AM

also one little like this with Timeframe input - would be sweet

Sorry, timeframe input? Not quite getting what you're asking there.

Thank you mook

will the bar completion EX4

be CPU intensive during EURO-US time zone when price are more volatile ?? [ i.e. will it hold up the computer and make it very slow ]

[[ as it might refresh the % and progress bar every tick ]]

xx3xxx:
will the bar completion EX4

be CPU intensive during EURO-US time zone when price are more volatile ?? [ i.e. will it hold up the computer and make it very slow ]

[[ as it might refresh the % and progress bar every tick ]]

It does refresh every tick. I wouldn't think it would be very CPU intensive, as it's a simple calculation, but I suppose if you're running it on many charts and have a slower CPU it could bog you down. I haven't seen any problems though.

Reason: