MultiTrader - ID 1123

This EA is trading on 25 pairs using a method called "cross-reference".

Also is trying some hedge between pairs.

For now is in testing phase 2.

Phase 1 show a profit about 50% month, thus get about 30% drawdown.

Hopefully drawdown will be better controlled after some code rewrite.

As this EA cannot be backtested all setting must done "on the fly".

Broker: Alpari UK.

Starting lot size: 0.01.

Starting balance: 5.000$.

Account leverage: 1:500.

Pairs:

EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD,EURJPY,EURGBP,EURCHF,EURAUD,GBPJPY,GBPCHF,

CADCHF,CADJPY,EURCAD,AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,NZDUSD,NZDJPY,AUDNZD,EURNZD,CHFJPY,USDSGD,SGDJPY

25 pairs is a lot of pairs if your initial capital is low. Please be careful.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

Yes, I know, may look too much, but is not trading on all pairs at once, EA pick pairs with highest probability of success and have mechanism to prevent opening additional pairs if draw down exceed certain level.

Enforcer:
Yes, I know, may look too much, but is not trading on all pairs at once, EA pick pairs with highest probability of success and have mechanism to prevent opening additional pairs if draw down exceed certain level.

Hmmmm ... if draw down exceeds a certain level.... I don't know, I wouldn't trust something that is based on an emergency drawdown level... seems scary.

But maybe that's just me. I am extremely risk averse with my own EA settings and system.

But thanks for sharing,

Enforcer:
This EA is trading on 25 pairs using a method called "cross-reference".

Also is trying some hedge between pairs.

For now is in testing phase 2.

Phase 1 show a profit about 50% month, thus get about 30% drawdown.

Hopefully drawdown will be better controlled after some code rewrite.

As this EA cannot be backtested all setting must done "on the fly".

Broker: Alpari UK.

Starting lot size: 0.01.

Starting balance: 5.000$.

Account leverage: 1:500.

Pairs:

EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD,EURJPY,EURGBP,EURCHF,EURAUD,GBPJPY,GBPCHF,

CADCHF,CADJPY,EURCAD,AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,NZDUSD,NZDJPY,AUDNZD,EURNZD,CHFJPY,USDSGD,SGDJPY

I have more than 10 years experience in selling (writing) currency options and have waited from 9 months (major pairs) to 2 years (cross currency pairs with NZD, AUD and CAD) a few times and 50% drawdown (paper loss) without losing any money at the end of the day. I plan leverage in such a way so that I can manage it and let the time take care of it.

I am willing to test it your interesting EA. I am not a coder or programmer. Just a trader.

pj9100:
I have more than 10 years experience in selling (writing) currency options and have waited from 9 months (major pairs) to 2 years (cross currency pairs with NZD, AUD and CAD) a few times and 50% drawdown (paper loss) without losing any money at the end of the day. I plan leverage in such a way so that I can manage it and let the time take care of it. I am willing to test it your interesting EA. I am not a coder or programmer. Just a trader.

Thank you for your interest.

I'm not very sure about what you mean by wiling to test.

You can subscribe to my signal, is free, and see how is going.

To make a bit of light, this is version 3, after performance of versions 1 and 2 didn't pleased me.

On RAS you can see a drop in balance curve, is switch between version 2 and 3.

Actual version is running from 63 days with and average profit/month of 8.40%, a total profit of 17.64% and a max DD of 3.36%.

You can see extended statstics here

FX Monitor - Best tools for Metatrader - trades replication, accounts statistics - SignalCopy

100 days report

Version 3 of MultiTrader goes in test for 100 days.

Some stats:

Profit: 26.73%

Profit factor 1.93

Annual ROI 99.55%

Total pips 1,111.1

Max DD -21.80%

Clean stats for V3 only:

FX Monitor - Best tools for Metatrader - trades replication, accounts statistics - SignalCopy

From next week this RAS ID (1123) will offer signals from V4.

V3 will be open with a new ID.

Files:
v3.png  22 kb
Reason: