Eurusd/gbpusd - page 6

Gazmeistergeneral:
is it long scalp time?

I don't think so.

firscall:
I don't think so.

this pair still looks HEAVY!! lol

Gazmeistergeneral:
this pair still looks HEAVY!! lol

If your system signals scalp long then scalp long.

firscall:
If your system signals scalp long then scalp long.

nah it doesn't just being mindful or Mr avi's levels....

Gazmeistergeneral:
nah it doesn't just being mindful or Mr avi's levels....

Oh. His levels seem to be very good. Unfortunately, I can't trade all systems and levels.

firscall:
Unfortunately, I can't trade all systems and levels.

would be nice tho!!

I think it is close to GU tank time.

Gazmeistergeneral:
would be nice tho!!

It would be great! Especially if you could pull a profit from 90% of them!

firscall:
I think it is close to GU tank time. It would be great! Especially if you could pull a profit from 90% of them!

that would = nice early retirement!!!!

firscall:
Oh. His levels seem to be very good. Unfortunately, I can't trade all systems and levels.

thx .low was 3914 so 3917 is a buy

3 inside bars on the 1 hour.