thx great good green pips

Good morning.

Daily:

PH: 1.3986

PL: 1.3853

weekly:

PH: 1.4078

PL: 1.3836

i take 3917 3944 3969(my no. )to 3986 thx!!!!!!

avi1:
your pl ph nice ,great!

Hi Avi,

No problem. I am here to help! Anyway, I must go to bed for a while. Speak to you later.

Notch

Hi Gaz,

It's been weird morning, don't you think? I have managed to bag 30 pips or so. I'm on the side lines at the moment until the US open. Regarding direction I think it is still 'all eyes on 3974' or rather which side the price is relative to this level. If it's below this level and volty then that's bearsh and above volty and 3974 for buillish.

Anyhow, I chuffed that you're raping pips! Good luck for this afternoon's action.

P.S. I can't see the price getting to 4120. HUGE!!! Supply at 4054, 4078 & 4104

PP.S. I'm off back to bed until US opens.

yeah, has been rahter funny. GU got spanked (as expected) cause of the news re more possible bad debt write offs by our banks but EU has held up well....old trichet been talking up the EUR again....I mean usually the volty contains the PA well once London is underway (ie the ldn boys have made there mind up re direction) - haven't seen many instances where it opens looking like a good sell only to reverse (rather convincingly too) to the upside. maybe haven't checked back far enough.... ADX + DMI were also pointing to a weak open on the 1hr tf, so that combined with neg Volty, Neg Mad D histo etc on the 5mins I thought we could see some decent downside....anywayz I just trade the signals so it doesn't matter what I think

btw - i've set me up a new template I now use all the time for confirm on 5min tf....i've overlayed the indicators that you gave on FF re the GBP system you shared (volty, Forex Trend fxfariz, Vortex Clone) onto the THV v3 template - seems to work v nice indeed!!

good sleep mate!! watching the 4100+ zone with interest as will short on decent break down on 5mins if system confirms....will also use higer tf to filter - really like using adx for this purpose....remember that trade last week where a load of us went short after ny open....then the price reversed?!?!? the entry was faultless on the 5min tf but when I went up the the 1hr and looked, we were above 200ema and the DMI+ was still above DMI- and hadn't broke its tl to the downside which meant trend was still up....if I looked at that before hand it would have saved me a bad trade....

any thoughts on filtering bad trades ?

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah, has been rahter funny. GU got spanked (as expected) cause of the news re more possible bad debt write offs by our banks but EU has held up well....old trichet been talking up the EUR again....I mean usually the volty contains the PA well once London is underway (ie the ldn boys have made there mind up re direction) - haven't seen many instances where it opens looking like a good sell only to reverse (rather convincingly too) to the upside. maybe haven't checked back far enough.... ADX + DMI were also pointing to a weak open on the 1hr tf, so that combined with neg Volty, Neg Mad D histo etc on the 5mins I thought we could see some decent downside....anywayz I just trade the signals so it doesn't matter what I think

btw - i've set me up a new template I now use all the time for confirm on 5min tf....i've overlayed the indicators that you gave on FF re the GBP system you shared (volty, Forex Trend fxfariz, Vortex Clone) onto the THV v3 template - seems to work v nice indeed!!

good sleep mate!! watching the 4100+ zone with interest as will short on decent break down on 5mins if system confirms....will also use higer tf to filter - really like using adx for this purpose....remember that trade last week where a load of us went short after ny open....then the price reversed?!?!? the entry was faultless on the 5min tf but when I went up the the 1hr and looked, we were above 200ema and the DMI+ was still above DMI- and hadn't broke its tl to the downside which meant trend was still up....if I looked at that before hand it would have saved me a bad trade....

Gaz

vortex clone??can you post it

Gazmeistergeneral:

Gaz

I didn't have much of a sleep but it was better than nothing!

Regarding filtering. I try to keep it to a minimum. Like you, I tend to just follow my system. I do use Neural Network and market profile levels but this is more to do with finding out whether the trade I'm about to open is likely to be a scalp or a swing trade.

In the past I filtered heavily but it cause quite alot of confusion for me but I do like the DMI+/- and ADX although I do not use them anymore. If I had to select a filter it would it would include traditional pivot points, the CCI, ADX, TL and a 200ma.

avi1:

There you go friend.

Gaz

avi1:

See below.

looking pretty bearish at the moment!!

below 200ema on 1hr and testing 100ema - not below volty on 5mins as yet tho....

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
looking pretty bearish at the moment!!

below 200ema on 1hr and testing 100ema - not below volty on 5mins as yet tho....

Gaz

It's below the volty on my chart.

Reason: