Eurusd/gbpusd - page 393

firscall:
Yes but risk reward is too high for me. I think GU is heading to daily low: 6061. I just hope the EU goes back up so that I can reenter my short but I may have missed the large pippage!

6099+- pl gu stop at 6180(you see)

firscall:
Yes but risk reward is too high for me. I think GU is heading to daily low: 6061.

I just hope the EU goes back up so that I can reenter my short but I may have missed the large pippage!

So my plan for the EU is to go short around 4080 with a 10 pip SL. If I'm stopped out I'll look to reenter a short if the EU goes to 4133. If the price goes much beyond 4133 I'll sit on my hands until tomorrow.

If GU goes back to 4240 I'll be shorting it for a big move down. Again, I'll be looking to use a very tight SL (10-15).

gu 4240? 6240!! ifeu move 4100-4107 will move up

3:00pm USD New Home Sales

3:00pm USD Treasury Sec Geithner Speaks

avi1:

avi1:

Maybe but given the price of Gold, EURGBP, S&P, GBP,CHF & JPY my systems are still in favour of a 70 pip drop.

firscall:
3:00pm USD New Home Sales 3:00pm USD Treasury Sec Geithner Speaks

will be strong move

What timezone is being used to timestamp these posts? I'm trying to figure out how old they are. For instance the last post is stamped 2:56pm, what timezone is that?

Thanks for the great thread.

p.s. woops I just answered my own question because my post too is timestamped The timestamp is GMT

jintachi:
What timezone is being used to timestamp these posts? I'm trying to figure out how old they are. For instance the last post is stamped 2:56pm, what timezone is that?

Thanks for the great thread.

p.s. woops I just answered my own question because my post too is timestamped

The timestamp is GMT

You're welcome!

Avi, are you still trading?

firscall:
You're welcome! Avi, are you still trading?

sorry big !im here , was on the beatch

avi1:
sorry big !im here , was on the beatch

gu around 6180 make love