Eurusd/gbpusd - page 381

firscall:
And down it goes!!!

m8! my week no. working perfect you make evrey week big great green pips, amazing, even surprise me, week by week. if i add them to you r predict we have a winner system to hit the market.

avi1:
m8! my week no. working perfect you make evrey week big great green pips, amazing, even surprise me, week by week. if i add them to you r predict we have a winner system to hit the market.

Thanks.!!!!

Let me see if I can put together some one hour predictions for you.

avi1:
m8!! and today 1 2 3 0 0 0 views

Hey Avi... those are just views... that doesnt mean 123000 people visited... every time i click refresh button ... it counts like one view... and every time a spyder like google comes arround ... it makes more views ...

so i probably made 20% of that ;-) (joke)

firscall:
Thanks.!!!!

somthing new with your new model ? hope you hit the market this week!!

mkos:
Hey Avi... those are just views... that doesnt mean 123000 people visited... every time i click refresh button ... it counts like one view... and every time a spyder like google comes arround ... it makes more views ... so i probably made 20% of that ;-) (joke)

you can watch ather thread views in so short time we are very popolar. but that isnt inportent , if you watch the thread and stic to the rules -and big prediction you have achance to -make little money

firscall:
Let me see if I can put together some one hour predictions for you.

you have done it before??what % of succsses ?

avi1:
you have done it before??what % of succsses ?

70% but it is short time frame so risk reward isn't very good.

firscall:
I'm just experimenting.

Okay. The following are 15 min forecasts.

Forecast High: The forecast direction has a 76% chance of being correct if it it is higher than the previous value and 60% if it is lower than the previous value.

Forecast Low: The forecast direction has a 68% chance of being correct if it it is higher than the previous value and 68% if it is lower than the previous value.

10:26 am

FH: 1.4154

FL: 1.4147

The above is for the next 4 minutes and should be used as a reference for the next levels.

10:30 am

FH: 1.4159

FL: 1.4148

its point ??? up or down , ok 4147 was low

avi1:
its point ??? up or down , ok 4147 was low

at 11:05??

Reason: