Eurusd/gbpusd - page 371

Gold sell 136.90 tp1093.00

avi1:
dear m8! big look at post 3703 day +m1 what apopolar thread !!!!

Okay cheers.

1min will chew up my PC!

firscall:
Okay cheers. 1min will chew up my PC!

transelate chew

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about.

stevegee58:
I wish I knew what you guys were talking about.

first read the thread (all posts) and try to understend

avi1:
transelate chew

My PC isn't powerful enough to do powerful number crunching (chew up) on 1 min data.

My computer is processing 200,000 rows of 15 min data and it sounds as though it will have the computer version of a heart attack.

firscall:
My PC isn't powerful enough to do powerful number crunching (chew up) on 1 min data. My computer is processing 200,000 rows of 15 min data and it sounds as though it will have the computer version of a heart attack.

now you understed why my hard disk crash,and our rating now 1s 5 stars(118000 views). news a bout new model??

avi1:
now you understed why my hard disk crash,and our rating now 1s 5 stars(118000 views). news a bout new model??

I understand about your hard-drive. My computer is still processing and it doesn't sound good.

The large number of views, maybe it is news about the model but I expect that many people are interested in your numbers.

firscall:
I understand about your hard-drive. My computer is still processing and it doesn't sound good. The large number of views, maybe it is news about the model but I expect that many people are interested in your numbers.

at least we will hit the market together with your predict,new model+my no. win the game

avi1:
at least we will hit the market together with your predict,new model+my no. win the game

god morning all and m8 . from yesterday night week no eu 4489-4549 tp 55p

Reason: