Eurusd/gbpusd - page 16

1hr

DMI+ and - are converging.....

although still above 100 + 200 EMA....I've see no trade at the mnoment

Files:
eu1hr.bmp  2011 kb

The price action is all over the place!

Started to scalp. Too many opportunites with the current PA.

firscall:
Started to scalp. Too many opportunites with the current PA.

source - Action Forex:

EUR/USD-market strategy can be a buy from the level 1.3955$

Technical oscillators supporting the bullish trend for the currency pair

Gazmeistergeneral:
source - Action Forex:

EUR/USD-market strategy can be a buy from the level 1.3955$

Technical oscillators supporting the bullish trend for the currency pair

Agreed. I'm looking fo a long entry at 3959. I've actually opened a small eu long at 3982. I'll scalp the GU.

Inside bar on the 1hr....

hello

talk to me goose....

Gazmeistergeneral:
talk to me goose....

you can use my no. 3985 3973 as signal buy, sell

News

guys, BIG news (as we all know) @ 1:30 BST - anyone have a game plan? its a tough on cause GS are meant to be releasing some great results @ 1:30 also....however the market (stock) went up on that expectation yesterday so if they only just meet expectation or worse still come below then it could be a Eur dump day.....however we still have to consider retail sales....if they come in positive then that will create some indescision vs bad GS results....BUT if retail sales poor, then coupled with poss stock sell off we could see BIG push down on EU? it really is up in the air....I hate these days. i've been out since this morning.

thoughts?

Gazmeistergeneral:
guys, BIG news (as we all know) @ 1:30 BST - anyone have a game plan? its a tough on cause GS are meant to be releasing some great results @ 1:30 also....however the market (stock) went up on that expectation yesterday so if they only just meet expectation or worse still come below then it could be a Eur dump day.....however we still have to consider retail sales....if they come in positive then that will create some indescision vs bad GS results....BUT if retail sales poor, then coupled with poss stock sell off we could see BIG push down on EU? it really is up in the air....I hate these days. i've been out since this morning. thoughts?

My game plan is too be flat 15 min before and after.

Reason: