Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2023

Now 1.15 is acting as resistance

eurofreek:
Now 1.15 is acting as resistance

It is always like that : in the time of uncertainty, psychological levels take over while real support and resistance levels form. That is why we need to wait some time to see what will the new levels be - psychological levels are bad for trading (unless you are scalping)

EURUSD

Now Up Till About +1:30 Hour

Good Luck

It is closing to former short term resistance. Soon we shall see if it will become a support

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  63 kb

As usual : when there are not real support and resistance, psychological levels take over. And they are dangerous. As it can be seen from what just happened. 1.15 is psychological level. 1.14 is not any more (it was a long, long time resistance - now it is a support - we have been shown that today). Trade with mandatory stop losses and don't believe to psychological levels

EURUSD

NOW big Low

Good Luck

EURUSD

NOW Down Till About +15 Hour

Good Luck And Good Trend

I am Sorry ...I Forget

Down Till Level Point 1.12537

Good Day

It is stabilizing around level 1.15. If London session open pushes it back up, that is it

eurofreek:
It is stabilizing around level 1.15. If London session open pushes it back up, that is it

I don't think that it will happen s fast. First they are going to collect positions at these levels, and then they are going to go for stop loss hunting

Reason: