Eurusd/gbpusd - page 320

firscall:
Avi,

You are my m8. I'm using the levels from the XB if you don;t want to share the indies that you have found on Forex-TSD then fair enough. You are still my buddy anyway.

No hay problema.

my dear m8

i dont use xb or zup!!!!!!!! but if you use them and get my no. it will help me to understend a new way or easy one about ather indi

avi1:
my dear m8 i dont use xb or zup!!!!!!!! but if you use them and get my no. it will help me to understend a new way or easy one about ather indi

I didn't suggest that you did only that the XB levels were very close to your levels.

Avi m8,

I'm going to try to convert the XB into C++ then plug it into my model so I'll chat to you later.

firscall:
Avi m8, I'm going to try to convert the XB into C++ then plug it into my model so I'll chat to you later.

m8!

waitting to see what xb is doing

avi1:
m8! waitting to see what xb is doing

Avi,

Are you angry with me?

firscall:
Avi, Are you angry with me?

ever never!but if you can help with xb indi ,i will like to see.

avi1:

No problem but you have to help me and you know what I mean.

avi1:

I'm going to code iMax first. It looks very easy to replicate.

avi1:
and a gain 6062 week no. hit down till 6011 tp 50p

week no. 6062 hit down till 5985 tp1 40p,tp2 37p

avi1:
week no. 6062 hit down till 5985 tp1 40p,tp2 37p

Yep. The number is 6057 and 5983 on the XB forex system found at the link posted earlier. Very close.

I managed to code the iMax very quickly. It produces some very good signals on end of day data so I'll be testing it on stocks over the weekend. The XB forex system will take a while to code because the MetaEditor does have a debugging facility (well not that I can see) so it will be quite a big job to work out which variable are performing a given task.

Reason: