10PIPsEZ mabFXscalper (betta version)

hello to all traders,

thank you to everyone that has contributed to this wonderful trading community! i have picked up some really great ideas and some not so really great ideas and learned well from both.

as you may know i've been working on a 10pip scalping system that is somewhat easy for even newbie traders to follow. i know everyone here wants to see live trading results from this system so therefore i wont be posting setups for long and short trades just yet to the forum.

but for those of you that just cant wait i'll leave you with a screen shot, indicators and a template. you may also view my homepage where you'll find my notes for going long and short and a live chat room. you can catch me in the chat room tomorrow July 2 from 8am to 3pm EST (New York time) looking for live setups using the notes on my homepage.

hope to see you guys there and will be looking forward to posting live trading results within the next few weeks!

ps. thanks pava for your worthless stochastic oscillator lol. if this system fails it's all your fault haha J/K!

Ok, but upload pictures to forum.

I read your strategy for 50%, i know this strategy is making money

thanks for sharing, learning & testing...

Happy Late 4th!

notes on homepage have been revised for 7/6/09

new screen shot will better explain short setup. will be in chat room Tuesday 7/7/09 9am to 3pm (EST New York time) looking for live setups using new notes on the GBP/USD.

will try to post live trading results sometime this week.

sir so hard to realise.

mabfxtrader and where is the link to the system and your homepage you are speaking about? I don't see any.

Thanks Hermes

looks like the webpage expired Hermes, unless he is on one with another name now.

jt

Reason: