It is possible to make it!

Hi everyone, i wanted to let anyone who it overwhelmed and bogged down with the vast amount of info available on the net that there can be a light at the end of the tunnel. I spent a long long time trying to find ways to succeed in FX and everytime i thought i had make a break the next week it all fell apart.

About a year ago just as i was about to give up i was set onto somebody through this forum who had a supposed amazing system. And offers training on this system. Origionally i was scepticle and the obvious questions went through my head. If its so amazing why sell it? Why do you want my money if you can profit from FX? How do i know it works? What guarentee to i have?

I was proved wrong on all of these, all of the money i paid on a money bck guarentee was donated to charity, it was totally non commercial. The guy was doing it to help others.

8 months on, trading the system every day, i have been consistant with good profits, not millions but enough, and every month its building. I am still in close contact with my mentor, and donating to charity every month.

What i am trying to say is if you feel like you are in a rut, my 2 peices of advice are simply this from experince.

1) Dont loose real money finding out how hard trading can be.

2) If it is really what you want to do, take you time, learn your ass off, and it really is true persistance pays off.

Just wanted to let you all know through all the doom and gloom it is possible!

Great post. Now im tryin hard to find my place in forex and I also think that givin money to people that need them is great thing. I will also give some of my money for charity in my country, but I dont have much money yet. I hope that with some time I'll make some people happy.

Greetings to You, and other forum members.

forexfever:
Hi everyone, i wanted to let anyone who it overwhelmed and bogged down with the vast amount of info available on the net that there can be a light at the end of the tunnel. I spent a long long time trying to find ways to succeed in FX and everytime i thought i had make a break the next week it all fell apart.

About a year ago just as i was about to give up i was set onto somebody through this forum who had a supposed amazing system. And offers training on this system. Origionally i was scepticle and the obvious questions went through my head. If its so amazing why sell it? Why do you want my money if you can profit from FX? How do i know it works? What guarentee to i have?

I was proved wrong on all of these, all of the money i paid on a money bck guarentee was donated to charity, it was totally non commercial. The guy was doing it to help others.

8 months on, trading the system every day, i have been consistant with good profits, not millions but enough, and every month its building. I am still in close contact with my mentor, and donating to charity every month.

What i am trying to say is if you feel like you are in a rut, my 2 peices of advice are simply this from experince.

1) Dont loose real money finding out how hard trading can be.

2) If it is really what you want to do, take you time, learn your ass off, and it really is true persistance pays off.

Just wanted to let you all know through all the doom and gloom it is possible!

Funny. You should be banned. Go sell your shit somewhere else.

Reason: