Jurik Spandex bands

Jurik Bands algorithm based on Igorads' document which is in elite section.I asked and paid one of the pro programmes to create the jurik band based on Igorads' document and here it is.So full credit and honourable mention goes to İgorad and Nick Beluck and me .To use the indicator for trading purpose the indi needs little bit more tuning.İn Jurik website I have seen this indicator called Jurik Spandex bands for Amibroker platform. For comparision please have a look at the original website: http://www.jurikres.com/gifs/amibroker_freebies.gif

I am just curious if the Igorads'Jurik band are the same as Jurik's own spandex bands.For Jurik bands any suggestions appreciated.

Files:
spandex1.jpg  45 kb
spandex.jpg  15 kb

Great Work

Hi guys,

thank you very much for the really great work!

It's a super indicator that fits optimal to my trading strategy.

Good profits for you all

beppi

hi

thanks for your contribution to this forum..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks mystified, it is very kind of you to shared a paid indicator. Thanks again.

These repaint during the last bar, right? (I tested them with EA and the orders don't seem to be at the line)

edit: Whoops.. I'ts the price parameter of course.. silly me. Sorry.

Hi mystified,

I'm a bit surprised why you haven't asked me to make that, because it's very easy to delete a few pieces of code from JurikVolty or JurikFilter.

Besides I have been obliged to remove from your version some unnecessary pieces of a code.

Regards,

Igor

mystified:
Jurik Bands algorithm based on Igorads' document which is in elite section.I asked and paid one of the pro programmes to create the jurik band based on Igorads' document and here it is.So full credit and honourable mention goes to İgorad and Nick Beluck and me .To use the indicator for trading purpose the indi needs little bit more tuning.İn Jurik website I have seen this indicator called Jurik Spandex bands for Amibroker platform. For comparision please have a look at the original website: http://www.jurikres.com/gifs/amibroker_freebies.gif I am just curious if the Igorads'Jurik band are the same as Jurik's own spandex bands.For Jurik bands any suggestions appreciated.
Files:

thank you guys

Great surprise

I was looking for this for at least half a year. I traded on Metastock during the last 9 years and one year ago a switched to MT4. On Metastock I had jurik pack (I bought the licence from jurikres.com) but on MT4 there was no adaptative bands indicator.

Thank you all

A simple explanation on how to use?

use?

dr.house7:
A simple explanation on how to use?

Doc House:Play with it for several weeks and you will learn,try it..practice works marvels,in all life endeavours .

mystified:Thanks for the indy,I don`t use it nor will I ,but you have spent money in order to share an indicator with the community and you deserve to be thanked,I appreciate your gesture.

SIMBA:
Doc House:Play with it for several weeks and you will learn,try it..practice works marvels,in all life endeavours .

mystified:Thanks for the indy,I don`t use it nor will I ,but you have spent money in order to share an indicator with the community and you deserve to be thanked,I appreciate your gesture.

i am agree with you but at the moment i play too much for nothing!

Reason: