Crown Forex Bankruptcy ??!!??

Confirmation

I've called the company this morning and they confirm that the bankruptcy is opened.

fortunately I do not have an account there

Official Information Site

Official information is published on the site www.crownforex.info. This has been confirmed by the liquidators. Instructions for existing clients will be found on this site.

I don't have an account with them either... Feel very sorry for those who used to trade with them. I guess, the party is over for this broker...

The financial crisis is spreading in Europe,also.....

ooandajb:
People have been trying to withdraw their funds for over 3 weeks now. On initial request, Crown sent an acknowledgement email saying they would process the transaction. They phoned their accounts department a few weeks later and they informed them that they have not received any withdrawal request. They emailed the request form again but not received any reply. Except the initial email received they do not reply to any of the emails. This is not the way to treat customers.

I think that from now on they won't communicate, I am not sure that they would even be allowed to communicate.

They are under liquidation so if you want some news you can try to contact the liquidators.

The only chance to see your money back will be at the end of this very long procedure that may last many months.

On a side note I think that Crown Forex got what they deserved but it is just my personal opinion.

This really stinks....I was looking forward to using them as a broker but OBViously I waited for the investigation to conclude.

1 pip fixed spread on majors and MT4.

Any other brokers offer this? that WON"T be going to into bankrupcty preferrably.

SPACECHIMP:
This really stinks....I was looking forward to using them as a broker but OBViously I waited for the investigation to conclude.

1 pip fixed spread on majors and MT4.

Any other brokers offer this? that WON"T be going to into bankrupcty preferrably.

Man, any other broker that does offer that will probably be in the same position these guys are in. Go with a certified broker.

I guess, the withdrawal requests will not be processed now. I feel very sorry for those who counted on their profits and will not get them now... SUCKS.

Liquidator has stated in their email that new should be published on the CROWN FOREX SA, but nothing at this time.....

Reason: