Ruslan's Strategy: Bull's Eye! - page 2

to prasxz

I did but I was only starting to work on my system and competitons were local.

Thanx for sharing Ruslan.

Have some time to make forecast Monday 27th April 18:00 GMT

Hello!

I do have some free time to make forecast. The chart will be avaliable at 18:00 GMT.

How to Use Forecasts. Recommendations.

A bold line on a chart is our Forecast of how the price will continue moving. Please pay attention that we give you high quality recommendations (forecasts) which you can trace by yourself, i.e. by receiving our forecast, you can see whether the price follows our forecast or not, and depending on it you can choose to trade as a “resistance and support” or “in the course of the scenario (forecast)” or you can not to trade at all. So it is possible to make two trades per forecast.

Very Important! Once the price reaches one of two points (resistance or support), the second is losing its relevance, and is not always valid!

EURUSD

GBPUSD

18:15 gmt

duplicate Message deleted

Yesterday Results.

GBPUSD

Morning forecast 28.04.2009 GBPUSD

We currently stop forecasting for EURUSD.

Files:

Result for morning forecast 28/04/2009 GBPUSD

RuslanSystem:
Result for morning forecast 28/04/2009 GBPUSD

Greeting bro..what methode that are you using for do forecast???From my view it's similiar to support and resistance technique..hope you can share something here...

'When you give someone a fish..he will survive for today..

But when yo teach him how to catch the fish he will survive for entire life..'

to naazaa01

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest. The method we use you will not find anywhere because it is from the differenr sphere. Even if I tell you we do this you won't be able to do the same because of lack of instruments for it. So please enjoy our forecasts. We wish you big profits!

28/04/2009 19:30gmt

28/04/2009 19:30gmt usdjpy

[attach]82611[/attach]

Result

Files:

29/04/2009 7:00 gmt

29/04/2009 7:00 gmt gbpjpy Result

GOLD result

Reason: