"broker Buster" mechanism.

This means that NO broker in the world can ever know you are trading with the robot and therefore cannot sabotage its performance!

What (not only I ) mentioned that when you have some spreed fly around EA don't work OK.

can anybody out there made those peace of code?

thanks in advance

hi

Actually broker can not sabotage our EA because when we trading using EA we are not give those EA to the broker means EA is not server side (broker's server) software

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I'm not sure of what you mean...

The only EA broker can kill are scalpers because they can widden the spread so much scalper become useless.

The other thing broker can do is stop loss hunting but brokers who do that go out of the market sooner or later.

To prevent stop loss hunting, you just need to implement a hidden real SL and a fake larger SL in your EA (to prevent catastrophic event) and that's about it.

Melpheos:

The only EA broker can kill are scalpers because they can widden the spread so much scalper become useless.

The other thing broker can do is stop loss hunting but brokers who do that go out of the market sooner or later.

To prevent stop loss hunting, you just need to implement a hidden real SL and a fake larger SL in your EA (to prevent catastrophic event) and that's about it.

yes you got a point

however how to do that ? - implement a hidden real SL and a fake larger SL in your EA

could you implement that in EA what i use if i post EA here?

Real SL

I think the best way to implement a real SL is to tell the EA to close a long position if the current price = the highest high value over the current and pervious bars minus your stop amount. And then have your fake SL further away and just modify as normal. That way the broker can't know where your real stop is. I notice that sometimes in live trading the broker can send some abnormal prices which makes an ea modify the stop then gets stopped out.

Crazy!

pipmaker9

here are EA what i use.

So could somebody add those part of code to have hidden stop lose function?

thanks

Files:

freedom131477:
here are EA what i use.

So could somebody add those part of code to have hidden stop lose function?

thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291

Maybe it's best to ask there and where the source code is.

hi

Melpheos:

I think you're right but in a logic way if there're 1000 non scalpers and there're 10 scalpers means 990 non scalper will be a broker victim ...right ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Stop hunting

I think they would identify the price range where most of the traders stops are placed and then push the price to that level to trigger the stops. I'm not sure if a hidden stop will help us as the ea will close the trade when this faulty price data comes through anyway. The more brokers that do this the more the real market price will move to that level as well so what can you do?

The only thing I can suggest is that in very volatile periods the ea must not move the stop too quickly. And only move the stop after checking that the 1 min price data is not faulty by looking at the size of the move over the last few minutes. Yesturday Alpari sent me live 1m data on 02/04/2009 at 13.45 - 13.46 that totalled a 90 pip move in 2 minuites crazy! of course my ea moved the trailing stop and was stopped out when the prices returned to normal 3 mins later . I will have to make some changes for next time.

derekc:
I think they would identify the price range where most of the traders stops are placed and then push the price to that level to trigger the stops. I'm not sure if a hidden stop will help us as the ea will close the trade when this faulty price data comes through anyway. The more brokers that do this the more the real market price will move to that level as well so what can you do? The only thing I can suggest is that in very volatile periods the ea must not move the stop too quickly. And only move the stop after checking that the 1 min price data is not faulty by looking at the size of the move over the last few minutes. Yesturday Alpari sent me live 1m data on 02/04/2009 at 13.45 - 13.46 that totalled a 90 pip move in 2 minuites crazy! of course my ea moved the trailing stop and was stopped out when the prices returned to normal 3 mins later . I will have to make some changes for next time.

So you want to say that is doesn't mater if you trade manually or by EA-broker will play with spreads anyway?-any currency pair?-any time period?

Trade smarter

Hi Freedom,

I don't want to blame the brokers for anything. I think that we must rather use our energy to find ways to trade smarter so that we are not adversely effected as much.

Reason: