Trix indicator EA

Hello,

I got this Trix Ea (Funyoo's work) that uses an excelent indicator, it's still on development and i'm posting here so we can discuss what it needs to be changed, basicaly, i want to see everyone opinions, also i'd like to receive some backtests from everyone if optimal settings since i'm still testing it... in the attached has strategy reports in 2 differents brokers and also the indicator.

Thank you all for your time!

P.s. Sorry about my english...

BTW...how can i attache files in here

leomzi:
Hello,

I got this Trix Ea (Funyoo's work) that uses an excelent indicator, it's still on development and i'm posting here so we can discuss what it needs to be changed, basicaly, i want to see everyone opinions, also i'd like to receive some backtests from everyone if optimal settings since i'm still testing it... in the attached has strategy reports in 2 differents brokers and also the indicator.

Thank you all for your time!

P.s. Sorry about my english...

BTW...how can i attache files in here

Upload to somewhere, post the link and then I will upload the file for you.

External Link

Trix Expert.rar

here u go...

regards,

MANSTIR

Files:
trix_expert.rar  68 kb

Hello leomzi, Very nice work with this really interesting indicator.

I haved backtest it with H1 and M15 TF on eurusd, and the results are nice.

I want to know if it's possible to exit when the fast trix change colour, because now i can only exit when the fast cross the slow.

I trade only between 8h to 16h GMT +1. I will publish my statement soon.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

how's the result?

How's the result of your test? can't wait to know....?

Hello.

Have you got some results from backtesting?

I am getting some Object error while backtes this ea and it looses heavily. Indicator is good I use it quite long time on manual trading.

dreamfab:
Hello leomzi, Very nice work with this really interesting indicator.

I haved backtest it with H1 and M15 TF on eurusd, and the results are nice.

I want to know if it's possible to exit when the fast trix change colour, because now i can only exit when the fast cross the slow.

I trade only between 8h to 16h GMT +1. I will publish my statement soon.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

What setting did you used? Sl? Tp? What lot size you recommended for $5000 account? Thanks

Reason: