MULTi M EA - page 2

There is an magic number, right at the bottom of the options, default value is 211.

I it looks like your running it in the 1min TF, buy EURUSD at 2009.03.10 21:30 and sell USDJPY 1 min later are trades that happened in my acc. I've checked the different indicators at these times and seems that the ea did what it was suppose to. Because its in the 1 min TF this most probably will happen again because of the volatility in this TF.

At the moment the ea is just looking for different curr pairs that is showing strong movement in an direction and adjusting the curr strengths according.

Like an uptrend in the EURUSD will make the EUR +1 and USD -1. Thats the comments on the chart. The sumsignal option lets you choose how many pairs must show before an trade is made, default is 2. So if EUR=2 and USD=-2, buy EURUSD.

You can adjust this value to 3 if you want more pairs to show an stronger signal, but it rarely goes up this high from what I've seen.

Your talking about taking out an hedge position, (like the buy EC and buy UJ). Got any ideas for something like this? Could be nice to have.

What about if for example EURCHF is giving an up signal, Buy EU and UC?

I'm gonna look into this, if you have something else just let me know

bobfourie:
There is an magic number, right at the bottom of the options, default value is 211.

Sorry bobfourie,

the missing magicnumber wa meant for Mas_Awoo's version ;-)

regards

cash4u2

In my version, Magic number i include at internal code, so that ea automatic put different magic number depending on where you attach that EA.

Recoded EA

Hi, Ive recoded the EA so that it is easier to add new indi's to it. I'm still forward testing to make sure everything works ok, but so far it looks fine. The MyLib.mq4 is an library file so just put it in your libraries dir.

Updated EA:

-Included options for Auto SL/TP using ATR

-Included option to close all trades using Target on equity percent option

Files:
mylib.mq4  71 kb

EA's logic

When/Why will this EA open trades? What are the rules for determining when it it time to open a position?

it looks fine.

Is it right herer,Please?

double prev_cci = iCCI(sSymbol, iTimeFrame, cci,PRICE_TYPICAL, 1);

or

double prev_cci = iCCI(sSymbol, iTimeFrame, iCCI_Period,PRICE_TYPICAL, 1);

Reason: